Sir Les

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Les

this is the bloke that deserves the most credit.

He has transformed the club from head to bottom in a matter of months. We were a absolute shambles and he is doing an amazing job in restoring pride.

It was he who installed a new code of conduct, made the decision to get rid of barton and has been in charge of player recruitment and installing the footballing philopshy.

He has also over seen the player cuts of the abusers and installed a new wage system. The blokes been a legen in his own right and to me is the reason for the turnaround.

Seen him take a lot of flack on this site saying he don't know what he's doing and I think he's just proved a lot on here very wrong.

Sir Les I salute you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the stand out job you are doing for QPR.

Seconded . I'm in love with the Rangers again . Such a great day

Comment

Sussed out redchap quicker than most
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

How many weeks ago were usual suspects saying he had to go, was not qualified, asking what he done etc etc

For the idiot they were making him out to be he's not done to bad

Well done Sir Les keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Sussed out redchap quicker than most
          Spot on and had the balls to stand up to him and see him off

Comment

He does deserve credit for sure, he has taken a lot of stick from posters on here who seem to think he can wave a magic wand to sort out the mess he inherited from old Harry boy
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Loves Qpr does our Les. And we love him back.

Comment

Agree wholeheartedly with the OP.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Always been quality. Even if he is a Spurs supporter! Hahha
                  The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

We're in good hands with sir les. I new he'd sort this club out . U r'sssss

Comment

Seen him take a lot of flack on this site saying he don't know what he's doing and I think he's just proved a lot on here very wrong
                      Just a minority, most on here have stayed positive/realistic.
                      Doubt we will hear much from the doom mongers until the next loss, then they'll come scurrying out of the woodwork like the rats they are.
                      Great job Les!
                      Stand and Deliver!

Comment

He's a big, intelligent, respected man - who fondly remembers our early to mid 90's philosophy.

It's defo been a step in the right direction. Well done to all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Flash View Post
                          Just a minority, most on here have stayed positive/realistic.
                          Doubt we will hear much from the doom mongers until the next loss, then they'll come scurrying out of the woodwork like the rats they are.
                          Great job Les!
                          Just like you've come scurrying out of the woodwork now your happy with something? - You come back for point scoring or something?

Comment

Working...
                          X