No announcement yet.

odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/1 to win it , 10/3 promotion with Bet365. Personally not getting THAT carried Away yet but I do think we should definitely be in the play off mix up come May.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
      Maybe their fans are more confident than our lot?
      Because so many people look at the so called size of club and get wrapped up in paper hype. Everyone is focused on the big prem moved today we have gone under the radar. So good time to get a bet on.

I believe our 12-1 odds were all based on us losing Charlie and phillips. When it settle down and people realise little qpr still have Charlie, matty, fer and Sandro at their disposal I think we will see a swing in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Anything over 10/1 is a great bet at this stage for us to win the league. Even on the Fulham forum they're saying we're nailed on for top2, so it's not just us saying it.

Get your bets on boys
        I bet they are gutted tho, I can't wait for that away match
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Because so many people look at the so called size of club and get wrapped up in paper hype. Everyone is focused on the big prem moved today we have gone under the radar. So good time to get a bet on.

I believe our 12-1 odds were all based on us losing Charlie and phillips. When it settle down and people realise little qpr still have Charlie, matty, fer and Sandro at their disposal I think we will see a swing in the market.
          You can still get 12/1 on betfred if you fancy a flutter
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Blue across most of the board on oddschecker. We will be 5/1 by weekend.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...ionship/winner
            Last edited by bakes8; 01-09-2015, 08:27 PM. Reason: Posted link

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              You can still get 12/1 on betfred if you fancy a flutter
              Betfred and Boylesports closed my account over football bets about five years ago. Ladbrokes changed their placepot slips 23 years ago because of me lol.

Comment

Green grass would you say you've won more or less than 6 figures?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Only on 3 figures as an occasional impulse hobby to smallish stakes. You on 6 then? Too much hard work to make serious money
                  Last edited by Olly; 01-09-2015, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    Betfred and Boylesports closed my account over football bets about five years ago. Ladbrokes changed their placepot slips 23 years ago because of me lol.
                    That only meens one thing Greengrass. There scared off you and your a good punter
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

12/1 William Hill, 10/3 to be promoted

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        Nice mate. Can't win a bean on the football but my P+L is up 25% over the last 6 months on the horses so all is well

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Nice mate. Can't win a bean on the football but my P+L is up 25% over the last 6 months on the horses so all is well
                          The way it's going at the moment in the premier, there is a coupon buster every week. I ain't doing a football bet till things settle down a bit
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            That only meens one thing Greengrass. There scared off you and your a good punter
                            First bet ever was a half-crown EW double on 10/1 and 2/1 winners at 15, two newsboy tips that had double-barrell consonants in the names, but was a false dawn for 20 years till I gave it a rest and got wiser. Patience and willpower rules the day now.
                            Last edited by Olly; 01-09-2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X