Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Incomings

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bill
    Silver Seat
    • Dec 2013
    • 4490

    #16
    Originally posted by nasser95
    Dare I argue we look better than them, certainly offensively. Add angella and elmohamady and we are a match defensively.
    There you go again

    Comment

    • nasser95
      Gold Seat
      • Dec 2012
      • 7216

      #17
      Originally posted by Bill
      There you go again
      They played a 442 most of that season looking like this:

      Harper
      Simpson; Coloccini; S. Taylor; Enrique
      Guthrie; Smith; Nolan; Jonas
      Carroll; Lovenkrands

      Based on their most used team there.

      Already our midfield and attack is miles better than theirs. Defensively we aren't too far. Better Keeper and Onuoha is better than Steven 'tackle Free' Taylor
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

      Comment

      Working...