If this squad of our is about to be decimated on the day the window shuts, then we will remember fondly these giddy early days of the season when we soared into the play off spots. Hope this decimation does not happen and then this will not have been our last hurrah for a while.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Can hear a pin drop..
Collapse
X
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852 -
Safe journey home mate, I've just fought my way back from Devon. They're building a new road around Torbay. Bloody nightmare!Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.Comment
-
Comment
-
I don't think it will be, if we lost Phillips, Byrne and Adomoah, if we lose Charlie Arggggggggh, I am sure CR and Les have something planned, not like HR, plus once the loan window opens, we can sort it out, no drama.Kept the faith!Comment
-
Comment
-
I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.
Comment
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Glad hits has brought some banter into this. I am in the middle I would say. Good battling result but let's not divide the fan base helps no one, thanksI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.Comment
-
Hope there are more quiet weekends ahead as it means were doing something good. The San Miguel is going down a treatComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.Comment

Comment