stability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stability

Stability anyone else thinking i would love a period of stability at loftus road for a change with all the rangles and changes week in week out its driving me mad.

If it was a soap the writers would have been sacked!!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Just our luck, when things go well on the pitch, it goes pear shaped off it and vice versa
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
      Stability anyone else thinking i would love a period of stability at loftus road for a change with all the rangles and changes week in week out its driving me mad.

If it was a soap the writers would have been sacked!!
      what happens if the mittals aint any better?

last ten years proves that the soap opera will most probably continue

Comment

Oh the soap opera will continue, I'm sure.

Just think how we all felt when Chris Wright took over. We were all delighted that a Rangers fan, multi-millionnaire, had bought the club from those Arsenal fans the Thompsons. We started signing £2m players..........look what happened in THAT particular soap opera.

Truth is, whoever owns the club, however much money is pumped in, nobody can guarantee success. I don't know how many millions Newcastle have spent, but they ended up getting relegated last season.

Comment

What Flav said when he first took over about getting the structure in place first, he was right but i dont feel we have a good structure in place, and that has to be a problem.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Scarlet - he sort of aliented some fans with his initial ...fans mean nothing and i will just do what i want.Forget his premiership in 4 years statement - i agree with building the foundations upwards,but is a big screen at Loftus Road more important than affairs on the pitch.Get that right and fans will come back then maybe think twice about putting a Jaguar steering wheel into a vauxhall car.

Comment

Working...
            X