Am I the only one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one...

Who thought last night wasnt all that bad. TBH Had we took our chances which we had many clear cut, then we would have won.

The past cup games which has seen our first team play usually we have lost and lost in a bad way. We had fringe players and half a youth team out there.

Not too many complaints, Carlisle got lucky and took the goals very well... We actually played some nice football.

Face palm.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Who thought last night wasnt all that bad. TBH Had we took our chances which we had many clear cut, then we would have won.

The past cup games which has seen our first team play usually we have lost and lost in a bad way. We had fringe players and half a youth team out there.

Not too many complaints, Carlisle got lucky and took the goals very well... We actually played some nice football.
      Put your tin hat on mate.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Face palm.
        You are a funny guy, as for the original post, I hear what you are saying, but a showed that players we might have relied on in an emergency are not up to it.

As for the young players, a good experience for them.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Face palm.
          You know on that other thread where you slated Nasser for having no give and take on the opinions of others? That's kind of you too. Just a friendly observation, not trying to start a ruck.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Face palm.
            I'll take that as NO.

Personally Dont like Booing, Dont like hypocrites and certainly contradiction.

On one hand we hate Harry and Warnock when they lost cup games for not playing our youth (Using overpaid useless tw@ts), then on the other hand we are annoyed with CR for using our brightest young stars (Who btw should take their chance). Granted we should have still won, but we played some nice football IMO. Not usual that we do that, just seemed different to the yearly disaster.

We all see it different I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Put your tin hat on mate.
              haha!! When you feel something you just got to say it... Not usual for me after a cup game, in-fact before I was tweeting "Why Do I buy my yearly cup exit ticket"

Comment

haha!! When you feel something you just got to say it... Not usual for me after a cup game, in-fact before I was tweeting "Why Do I buy my yearly cup exit ticket"
                Personally thought it was absolute dogsh!t and the only players to come out with any credit were Doughty, and maybe Hall. But to me losing in the cup again isn't the end of the world.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I agree with the OP. Last night was not that bad, I chilled, had some great battles on AMX 13 F3 AM and completed two missions, then watched Taskmaster on Dave.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Not our worst performance by a long shot. But this was a league 2 team that will struggle to stay in the league this year. They do seem to have a few problems within the squad too.

Comment

I agree with you qpr4life

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Personally thought it was absolute dogsh!t and the only players to come out with any credit were Doughty, and maybe Hall. But to me losing in the cup again isn't the end of the world.
                        Good in places but lacks pace MASSIVELY...

Gobern let him down, a last resort for us personally. Needed another set of legs in the middle.

Furlong struggled, goal came from his side again, still needs time to progress.

Comment

I would imagine it would have been a different story had we fielded 7 or more players that had played together this season with a few fringe players. To start with so many that had not played together at all was always a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Wish I were you. A miserable night of 'football' I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Wish I were you. A miserable night of 'football' I thought.
                              Had far too many of those !

Comment

Working...
                              X