No announcement yet.

Faurlin ,Faurlin,Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top man. Saw him in Waitrose in Chiswick Saturday lunchtime, said a quick hello. Seemed like a friendly chap!

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
      Does make me laugh the Faulin love in... If Henry had cocked up for the 1st goal it would have been meltdown on here. Yes he is a good player but he can do no wrong in some eyes.
      Huh? Not sure anyone would say he's perfect no, but we're not on here to slate him are we?

Comment

Not slating him but all I saying he is the golden boy to many.

Comment

Think that's a really harsh assessment.

Think most of us are sentimental to the bloke for the injuries he's been through. The reason though I'm so keen for him to get strong again is if he recaptured 75 % of the form he had before any of his injuries and we have a to top player on our hands.

He's going to make mistakes in the first few games and be a bit rusty. Who wouldn't be after 3 years out. If he can get through the next 4-8 weeks with out breaking down its like getting a new quality signing.

Comment

#### me. You know who Ale Faurlin is, and what he's been through right?

Comment

Everyone is aware that he made the mistake for the goal and he made another one straight after but we also know that he shouldn't have been on the pitch that long and he probably knows that himself. He looked gutted when he came off, despite the overall quality of his performance, you can tell he hates making those mistakes at that time.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
              X