Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuinely puzzled

Why on earth do we have:
    • FIVE LB's (6 including Clint) - when only 1 can play?
    • Just THREE main CB's (one of which was signed as a trialist and the other now a veteran who can't play every game) - when TWO are needed per game?
    • And just TWO recognised RB's (by comparison to the LB's) ?

I think Les and Chris are well aware of our defensive problems. I guess all the clubs in England are well aware of our defensive problems. Therefore when we inquire about players they jack the price up.

We have two good left backs that are injured, and Clint really can't play there any more. I am guessing the the club want shot of Armand. Cole K is probably seen as untested. This is why we bought yet another left back in.

I also get the feeling the club want to shift Fer and Austin so we can spend that money on players. Defenders and a striker must be on top of their list

Comment

If you played FUT on Fifa with a limited budget, you'd see why it can be hard to get in a particular player position at an affordable price, that fits into your current setup.

I also believe that our transfer policy has been a shambles for some time now and it is difficult to shake off a reputation - leading to being butt fooked at every turn.

Comment

I am sure Ramsey saying no one believes him when he says he has no money to spend

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
          If you played FUT on Fifa with a limited budget, you'd see why it can be hard to get in a particular player position at an affordable price, that fits into your current setup.

I also believe that our transfer policy has been a shambles for some time now and it is difficult to shake off a reputation - leading to being butt fooked at every turn.

This.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Getting the players you want is as easy as shopping at Argos

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
              Getting the players you want is as easy as shopping at Argos
              You ain't been to the Harlow branch of Argos then
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I've got a son inlaw on the inside at one branch

Comment

Working...
                X