15 Million... Should go up to 20M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Million... Should go up to 20M

He has proved that he can score at all levels and still scoring today.

Sales Ended!!!!

We wont get 15 for him, let alone 20

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      We wont get 15 for him, let alone 20
      Keep him them, our gain and it's worth keeping him on this form.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Keep him them, our gain and it's worth keeping him on this form.
        Would love him to stay, specially as he is hungry for goals still

Comment

We can let him go last minute, Charlie & his agent must be told that if he's not sold by the 25th then he's staying unless we've been offered silly money.

If we're going to let him go cheap then the least he can do is give us time to bring a new body in.

Comment

Will be a last day meltdown again, players going out but not in

Comment

Should've been asking for 'at least' £20m to start with!.... If we dont sell, we're stuck with a goal machine and the best striker we've had since Sir Les for the rest of the season.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                If we dont sell, we're stuck with a goal machine and the best striker we've had since Sir Les for the rest of the season.
                And that's no situation any football club wants to be in

Comment

Put it up to 20m to keeps the wolfs at bay, I just don't see the sence in selling him if there not going to bring in a replacement,
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    Put it up to 20m to keeps the wolfs at bay, I just don't see the sence in selling him if there not going to bring in a replacement,
                    I don't think it's about "Not", they will invest that money. It's more of the time to find a replacement, and the other thing about letting him go last minute is that any player we're after, clubs will put the price up knowing we'll have to pay it or we're doomed!

For this reason we need to know by the 25th if he's staying or going. About time this club put it self first.

We sell Carlie for £15M on the last day, We have a few hours to search for a player that available and place a bid.

We go in for player X who is worth 5m, that club will know we need to buy and now, so he's value will go up to 10m.

The player will also know that we need him bad, he can ask for X amount in wages to be funny.

Comment

Spot on MYU has showed in three games how important he is to us and the difference that could occur if he left so because of his value and possible impact if he left I would put out price has gone up and will go up further closer it gets to window

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Spot on MYU has showed in three games how important he is to us and the difference that could occur if he left so because of his value and possible impact if he left I would put out price has gone up and will go up further closer it gets to window
                        That's it West, we have no choice but to get tough. I hate people walking all over us in the transfer window. Every club wants stickers that can score, we have one so why let him leave on their terms?

He's our player and he's not going on the cheap.

Comment

Spurs, Villa, Utd., Norwich, fans beginning to *hit themselves, tell em it's now £20m
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Everyone had the chance to buy him for £15m, we should say sorry the price has gone up or to the highest bidder, bid starts at 20M. Whoever wins gets to speak to him.

Why should we allow 5 clubs to speak to him at 15M, he don't have a release clause. If he does leave it should be to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              I don't think it's about "Not", they will invest that money. It's more of the time to find a replacement, and the other thing about letting him go last minute is that any player we're after, clubs will put the price up knowing we'll have to pay it or we're doomed!

For this reason we need to know by the 25th if he's staying or going. About time this club put it self first.

We sell Carlie for £15M on the last day, We have a few hours to search for a player that available and place a bid.

We go in for player X who is worth 5m, that club will know we need to buy and now, so he's value will go up to 10m.

The player will also know that we need him bad, he can ask for X amount in wages to be funny.
                              I know what you're saying is right, but everyone knows that won't happen, I think it's for skys benifit last day drama
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X