Worth investing some money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth investing some money

We are only 1 to 2 players short, if Charlie and Matty stays, sell Sandro and invest that money on a good CB.

Could sell Sandro and Fer and reinvest in the defence.

Comment

Austin is as good as gone. We need to push this deal through so we can sign a striker. Gayle came on and scored so I am unsure who to get. Really need to sort out the defence. I'd get a left back and 2 centre backs.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Doubt charlie and matty will stay, charlie scoring is good, but bad as well, at least until
        the window closes

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Could sell Sandro and Fer and reinvest in the defence.
          Even that will do.

Comment

Charlie and Matty both aren't staying.

If we bought Messi and Ronaldo I think we would be in with a shout of the play-offs.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Austin is as good as gone. We need to push this deal through so we can sign a striker. Gayle came on and scored so I am unsure who to get. Really need to sort out the defence. I'd get a left back and 2 centre backs.
              Gayle didn't score?

Comment

As much as we complain about Philips and Austin being in the shop window, we shouldn't forget we pay very good wages. A major factor for why those two came to us was clearly the terms offered, now they may go and why other teams aren't swooping in must be our contracts. I recall Zaha went to Utd for £35p/w, we whether we like it or not pay well and thus our transfer sagas seem to drag on more than others. I think it's a good sign bigger clubs can't pressurise us into selling our better assets, the foxes maybe premiership but probably wouldn't give CA terms that are life changing compared to what he's on so he's happy to carry on with us.
                In all the complaining about the board, we should when they try to do the best thing for the club.

Comment

Working...
                X