Steve Evans Rotherham Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    A bit off a baby by all accounts, he didn't want to do any interviews after the game yesterday
    A big baby
    R's

Comment

Proper old skool Barry manager. My son asked me "who is that fat short man in the jacket ten sizes too big for him?" Kind of manager who even if he had the tactical nous of Jose Mourinho wd never get a job in the Prem because the image wouldn't fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        He looks a bit tense, should try eating bananas or doing Pilate's.
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Apparently has a bad rep for something to do with Boston Utd what went on??
          He got a 12 month suspended prison sentence for fiddling the tax man when manager at Boston for the clubs accounts which they used to buy better players.

Comment

Can't stand Steve Evans, find him odious.

Enjoy the 0 points Steve.

Comment

his no2 was one of the most angriest men i've seen at LR for a good while

Comment

I like him, bit of a character

Comment

Legend in the highest Mike Bassett order (was Mike wasnt it ?)

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    He wore that suit all game in 30c heat used a towel to wipe his nut lol this bloke is hardcore
                    That's nothing to do with being hardcore that's because he's a massive whale and without the whistle he'd have been a sweaty wet mess in that heat dripping like a kebab or chicken on a rotisary.....

Comment

Totally deluded post-match comments: https://audioboom.com/boos/3493506-i...on-qpr-defeat?

#SourGrapes
                      #UngraciousInDefeat
                      #PoorLoser

Comment

Rather listen to him than any of the so called top 6 managers of the Premier There's a bit of passion and character about him

Comment

Working...
                        X