Steven Caulker is starting in a European competition tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the game as my mate had a spare ticket

Caulker looked a different player and had a goal wrongly disallowed . Another player lost in the madness that is our team

Comment

Originally posted by Armitt354 View Post

Caulker looked a different player and had a goal wrongly disallowed . Another player lost in the madness that is our team
      Sounds about right then.

Comment

Didn't Mbia score against Barcelona just a week or two after he left us! We've got the curse.

Comment

Not in a european competition but Puncheon's another player that was wasted here
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Not in a european competition but Puncheon's another player that was wasted here
            To think we opted for SWP instead!!

Comment

There's nothing wrong with Caulker. There's been plenty wrong with us the last few years tho.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                There's nothing wrong with Caulker. There's been plenty wrong with us the last few years tho.
                Exactly this. Caulker was NOT anywhere near as bad as some on here liked to make out. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't great at times and certainly not as good as I (and I guess many others) hoped with the reputation he came with, but he was still fairly decent most of the time and certainly no worse than the vast majority of our side last year (maybe bar just Green & Austin).

No doubt he will go on to have a successful career, as have Parejo, Mbia etc that we all slated as rubbish here.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Just shows what some of us know about players, which is fun

Comment

Originally posted by Armitt354 View Post

Really? I heard Saints fans saying that the CB's were on completely different wavelengths which sounded familiar to me....

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                      Parejo scored in the Champions League last night!
                      He scored 12 goals last season in La Liga.

Comment

Working...
                      X