Austin hits back regarding Sullivan comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    I preferred his wife's response on Twitter.
    What did she say?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      I preferred his wife's response on Twitter.
      She won't be complaining when the box of complimentary WHU dildos arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        What did she say?
        She posted a W followed by a picture of an anchor.

Comment

Dildo boy replied:

Sullivan later attempted to play down the row by explaining his comments in a statement posted on social media by his son, Jack. "He is a player I greatly admire.
          "I was simply saying at West Ham United we've been very unlucky with injuries to strikers, going right back to Dean Ashton. So for us, with our limited budget, our bad luck over injured strikers and the fact he failed a medical at Hull would be a risk we couldn't take.
          "However, I'm sure many other clubs would take a different view and I hope he plays on until he's 37 or 38 as he's clearly a super professional and a great player."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34011370

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
            Dildo boy replied:

Sullivan later attempted to play down the row by explaining his comments in a statement posted on social media by his son, Jack. "He is a player I greatly admire.
            "I was simply saying at West Ham United we've been very unlucky with injuries to strikers, going right back to Dean Ashton. So for us, with our limited budget, our bad luck over injured strikers and the fact he failed a medical at Hull would be a risk we couldn't take.
            "However, I'm sure many other clubs would take a different view and I hope he plays on until he's 37 or 38 as he's clearly a super professional and a great player."

Lying Pr@t
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
              Dildo boy replied:

Lawyers obvs told him to backtrack quicker than the Italian army.

If I were Chas i'd have him in court. Loss of earnings and all this nonsense. Take the prat for millions.

Comment

Oh the amazing irony. Blokes coating off our 18 goal striker about injuries and his 35 million man who's never played has injured himself again , and this is the best part, he did it putting his trainers on at home. Ha ha ha. Hes finished, retire son, retire.
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 22-08-2015, 11:54 AM.

Comment

He forgets they signed bemba ba with known knee problems

Comment

Working...
                  X