Sullivan - what a p#at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sullivan - what a p#at

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-08-20/w...-and-fitness/?

What a horrible looking guy, honestly thought they'd got it wrong and had put up a photo of a North Korean dictator instead.

Comment

Good! He's actually done us a favour here. Hopefully Newcastle, Spurs, Southampton and any other clubs that have been sniffing about see this and decide against making a bid.

Comment

There's practically no-one left to sign him though is there..... he could well be staying at this rate...

Comment

covering his a**e as Charlie is a wanted man by Hammers fans. If they've got no money fair enough, but why the need for the digs, wrong-un
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Who cares why this odious #### king thinks? Clearly can't count either.

Hopefully other chairman think the same. Chas can sty at Qpr then.

Btw this was the guy who spent £3.5m on modibo maiga. Genius

Comment

Well F off and dont come back you swidling little toe rag we should say if you want him now it's £20M

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                Good! He's actually done us a favour here. Hopefully Newcastle, Spurs, Southampton and any other clubs that have been sniffing about see this and decide against making a bid.
                Yep, despite his ridiculous comments I'm sure that; A. West Ham won't make a bid and B. Charlie won't exactly be rushing to sign for them after that ringing endorsement.

Comment

Don't know much about twitter but if you scroll down to the bottom of the article chaz has replied in a tweet saying "You cheeky...........". Doesn't seem like hes that bothered and the account looks genuine

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                    beat me to it!!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Feel for Charlie though, its not nice to have that put out in the media.

Taking off the blue and white hooped glasses, I'm sure he has aspirations to play in the Prem for a top side and make the England squad again. I think Sullivan coming out and saying what he has is un-called for...

Comment

What a prized ####

Comment

He reminds me off another frank Maloney, so probably turns into a woman at nights. It must be the p ricks time off the month
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            beat me to it!!
                            Yep
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

A club owned by 2 dirty old men.

Comment

Working...
                              X