Ramsey and Phillips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey and Phillips...

What a sterling job Ramsey has done with Matty since he has come in... He has arguably turned him into our prize asset!

The development of Matty over the last 7 months is frightening. A lot of people on this forum argued 8 months ago with many negative posters about the potential he has and how we need to show faith in him, and it turns out the latter was all that was mainly needed!! As well as a bit of guidance, an arm round him and good coaching!

So to the fans on here who were digging him out 8 months ago and saying sell him with Hoilett for around £3m or ship him out on loan to the Champ, what are your opinions now?... Humble pie for you lads me thinks.

Matty shows how all QPR fans just need a little bit more patience with everything... Ramsey is obviously a great coach and i look forward to seeing the rest of the younger players develop under him! Luongo is already one who i can see developing under Ramsey. He could be worth a big transfer fee as well in a couple of seasons.

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    What a sterling job Ramsey has done with Matty since he has come in... He has arguably turned him into our prize asset!

The development of Matty over the last 7 months is frightening. A lot of people on this forum argued 8 months ago with many negative posters about the potential he has and how we need to show faith in him, and it turns out the latter was all that was mainly needed!! As well as a bit of guidance, an arm round him and good coaching!

So to the fans on here who were digging him out 8 months ago and saying sell him with Hoilett for around £3m or ship him out on loan to the Champ, what are your opinions now?... Humble pie for you lads me thinks.

Matty shows how all QPR fans just need a little bit more patience with everything... Ramsey is obviously a great coach and i look forward to seeing the rest of the younger players develop under him! Luongo is already one who i can see developing under Ramsey. He could be worth a big transfer fee as well in a couple of seasons.
    Agree 100%

Comment

Listened to him talk about Matty on Talksport on the way home from the game. This statement from Ramsey stood out for me "He is a hard trainer always looking to add more to his game. He has the talent and application to be whatever he wants to be as a top class footballer" or words to that effect. Sincerely hope Matty doesn't leave in the window!!!!!
      Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

If it really came down to it i'd rather Austin left than Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          If it really came down to it i'd rather Austin left than Phillips

Personally don't think either of them should go but honestly, Phillips will give any striker chances to score.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Top post
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Another ''I told you so'' *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                And what? People shouldnt make the stupid fvcking impatient comments in the 1st place.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  Not really. It is just the case at the end of the day that we all acknowledge he didn't work right in the first half of last season. This post is just highlighting the turn around a bit of confidence and an arm around the shoulder gave him. To be honest, you tell me at the end of last year that matt phillips will be one of Europe's top assisters and I would have laughed my head off. I'm optimistic but not that optimistic.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Still a bit inconsistent in my book, but definitely someone I hope will stay

Comment

And what? People shouldnt make the stupid fvcking impatient comments in the 1st place.
                      This
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I hope Ramsey can do the same with Gladwin!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Agree the lad had a great game last night. Should we start a thread everytime he has a bad game though? He was awful against Charlton, Yeovil and in general poor against Cardiff ( 2 good corners granted )

1 good game in 4 at Championship/League 2 level so far. Hope the lad stays and rips the division a new one as he has the potential to do it.

Comment

This is also a thread on Ramsey as a coach. Credit where credit is due, Sammy Kojoe. No pun
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Feel free to start a thread every time he has bad game... Bit sad if you do though

I'm sure consistency is something he is looking to add.. all i know is... that he does it a lot more than he ever used to.

Comment

Working...
                              X