We are a good team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are a good team

i think the boys are showing we have some decent players at this level. A lot of us have been saying just give the lads a little time to jel.

The three behind the striker are class and will cause most defences problems this year. Faurlin is a good dm who plays positive forward balls and Ned and hall are very good at this level.

We just need some tweaking defensively to make us stronger. It's clearly our weak point right now. Perch and konchesky aren't up to it and we need another strong dm like the fella from palace we been linked with.

If Ramsey and Les recruit well in the next two weeks with a emphasis on defensive targets we will go very close.

All this talk of relegation by some of our fans is pathetic. I admit there are still frustrations at certain things with the club right now including the obvious recruitment we need but just hope some will now give the team and management a little more time to keep progressing and stop being over the top negative.

Great result tonight against a great team at this level away from home, coming back from 2-0 down in a game we played very well in.

Btw what were the thoughts on hall, I really rate him?

will we be a good team if our two goal scorers are sold?

thats the question.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

any team that comes back from 2 nil down in the c'ship shows spirit and fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

thats the question.
        Austin don't seem too overjoyed when he's scored

Comment

thats the question.
          This

Comment

thats the question.
            That's a valid point and if they do go it's about replacing them properly. My gut feeling is Charlie will but we might keep hold of Matty due to the 10 mill price tag.

If Charlie goes we need to go and get someone decent or it will effect us. However as things stand tonight the tea, we have right now has a lot of potential. Chery is a very good buy, got to admit Les and Ramsey done well there?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              This
              Haven't seen enough of Jet or Polter to make a judgement. Don't think they will be as good as austin but think if everyone chips in, we will be fine.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Haven't seen enough of Jet or Polter to make a judgement. Don't think they will be as good as austin but think if everyone chips in, we will be fine.
                Average Championship players at best, but Chery brings something and so does Luongo. We need a solid replacement for Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Average Championship players at best, but Chery brings something and so does Luongo. We need a solid replacement for Charlie.
                  Agreed but again, I think he is aware that the board will not jeopardise us by getting rid of him without having a good quality replacement lined up. One deal shouldn't be completed before the other IMO.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Agreed but again, I think he is aware that the board will not jeopardise us by getting rid of him without having a good quality replacement lined up. One deal shouldn't be completed before the other IMO.
                    I hope you're right.

Comment

Working...
                    X