Danny Shittu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Shittu

Anyone else heard the rumour? Apparently he was at the training ground with his agent.

great news this.

leon best and now shittu.

#99pstore
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Anyone else heard the rumour? Apparently he was at the training ground with his agent.
      posted something on the twitter rumours thread last week... some journo had spotted him there

Paul Warburton
      ‏@PaulWsport

Caught up with Danny Shittu at training ground: he's there 'to discuss a few things with the gaffer...'

https://twitter.com/PaulWsport/statu...56868232749056

Comment

Christ on a bike, we are scraping the barrel now!

Comment

I'm not gonna complain about this. Everyone got ####y when Warnock did it and it wasn't that bad a bit of business to be honest. I remember when I was at harlington, he seemed like such a valuable character and he cared about the club quite strongly. Wouldn't be against him coming IF we get another centre back to start ahead of him and Hill.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            I'm not gonna complain about this. Everyone got ####y when Warnock did it and it wasn't that bad a bit of business to be honest. I remember when I was at harlington, he seemed like such a valuable character and he cared about the club quite strongly. Wouldn't be against him coming IF we get another centre back to start ahead of him and Hill.
            Love big Dan but he's 45 for #### sake

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              great news this.

leon best and now shittu.

#99pstore
              Made me laugh
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

@LukeSear26: @seangallagher9 dreadful! What's these rumours about Danny Simpson coming back? Would take him!

@seangallagher9: @LukeSear26 been discussions mate. Same with Shittu.

@seangallagher9: @edowney68 @LukeSear26 he was at training ground last week with his agent Eamonn, yeah.

Comment

goes to show that this along with the Clarke story are utter bullsh!t. People typing out quotes, but cant actually provide a link to where these quotes originate from.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    Love big Dan but he's 45 for #### sake

love that. As I said, if we signed him to be a key part in our championship season, no way would I have him do that. But as a squad player, he has a lot of championship experience, he's a big lad who'd scare the sh1t out of the younger players if they didn't do what was best for HIS club (I'm pretty sure he is a fan of the club anyway). He'd be a half decent supposed 34 year old signing.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      You must be on some sort of happy pills

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        You must be on some sort of happy pills
                        I'd say he did quite well when he rejoined us that January. As I have repeatedly said, it is never a bad thing to have people around the club who actually care about us. Dan will be a positive influence. Just because I can look at the potential positives of a very, very potential situation, I'm far too happy for normality apparently.

Comment

Leon Clarke was spotted at Harlington as well supposedly....

He was stuck on the side of the road, waiting for the AA.

Comment

Originally posted by Lube Me View Post
                            goes to show that this along with the Clarke story are utter bullsh!t. People typing out quotes, but cant actually provide a link to where these quotes originate from.
                            um... i did provide a link (https://twitter.com/PaulWsport/statu...56868232749056 - there you go again, here's the link to fordy's exchange https://twitter.com/LukeSear26/statu...28503484739584)

Comment

I thought he was past it when he signed last time

Comment

Working...
                              X