X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    And another one. ######
    Whys that ?

Does me betting change the outcome of the match ?

Comment

What's the problem here? Why does betting against your team mean you want them to lose?
      Have any of you ever bet on anyone to win the FA Cup that wasn't QPR?

I love Rangers, but am absolutely terrified by Wednesday and what a big defeat will do for us. Think we're going to get stuffed, but hope it'll be a better outcome...

Comment

don't see the prob betting on wolves, not the greatest idea to put it up on here , becos when we nick a draw you're gonna end up with egg on your face

Comment

Anyone betting against there own team is a first class mug.... Thinking we are going to get hammered fair enough but making money from us losing is just wrong.

In fact it's pretty scummy.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            don't see the prob betting on wolves, not the greatest idea to put it up on here , becos when we nick a draw you're gonna end up with egg on your face

So I will have egg on my face if we draw or Wolves win? not at all, its all about opinions and i have expressed my view by putting a few quid on Wolves.........If i win my bet I won't gloat but should i lose It will give the narrow minded (Idiot kids) an opportunity to spout trash.

Gamblers win and they lose, looks like my £45 on Jordan Spieth is gonna lose as he is 3 shots behind but guess what? If i lose i won't regret putting my money on him because that's my view.

Comment

Originally posted by gazzauk63 View Post
              So I will have egg on my face if we draw or Wolves win? not at all, its all about opinions and i have expressed my view by putting a few quid on Wolves.........If i win my bet I won't gloat but should i lose It will give the narrow minded (Idiot kids) an opportunity to spout trash.

Gamblers win and they lose, looks like my £45 on Jordan Spieth is gonna lose as he is 3 shots behind but guess what? If i lose i won't regret putting my money on him because that's my view.
              I doubt you will come on here if the bet falls flat
              You Rsssssss

Comment

yes its all about differing ops i agree just think u are asking for trouble starting a thread telling everyone you've had a punt on wolves

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  I doubt you will come on here if the bet falls flat
                  Wanna bet?

This place is loaded with numpties

Comment

If you can't comprehend the difference between betting against us because it's pretty obvious we'll lose. Against praying to almighty God that we'll lose because winning a short odds bet is more important - Then you're an idiot
                    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

That should have read ......So I will have egg on my face if we draw or we win?

Comment

against us.......I've had £100 on a Wolves win with Ladcrooks earlier today, when the bookies offer free money its a crime not to take it isn't it?

For those interested:

Wolves - 11/10
                        QPR - 12/5
                        Draw - 13/5

Good luck to free money lovers
                        Your an idiot then
                        I know we will lose but I would never bet against my team.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Wanna bet?

This place is loaded with numpties
                          You have just been crowned king of them, not everybody on here is a kid

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Great thread. Is this a competition to see who the worst supporter is?
                            Surely even I'm not that bad mate lol
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                              Whys that ?

Does me betting change the outcome of the match ?
                              No just makes you a #### in my book that's al

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Your an idiot then
                                I know we will lose but I would never bet against my team.
                                Run that by me again.........You know we will lose but you wouldn't make money from your superior knowledge knowing we will lose?

FFS even i don''t know we will lose, i think we will yes but i don't know it for sure.........and I'm the Idiot? lol need i say more

Comment

Working...
                                X