Stupid, arrogant and dangerous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid, arrogant and dangerous

The Chery sub made perfect sense, and actually paid off because we went 2-0 up straight after it. At the time we were 1-0 up and on the back foot, so we needed a more DM to tighten things up and get some important tackles in - which is exactly what Doughty DID and Chery DID NOT.

For me the REAL CRIME was JET stupidly playing for time by running ball into the corner flag with about 8 minutes (including stoppages) STILL TO PLAY. I was screaming to him at the time not to do that - it's a very stupid, arrogant and dangerous game to play. After that, as sure as night follows day, I just knew Cardiff would go up the other end and equalise, and bang on cue that's exactly what happened.

JET cost us the 3 points in that moment, not Ramsey - and I do hope he got a damn good bo||ocking for it afterwards.
    Last edited by Stanley; 16-08-2015, 10:47 AM. Reason: grammar

Was a bit silly, I agree but to blame him for the goal is a bit extreme IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      Worse than 'a bit silly' Buffalo. It was that stupid action which a) wasted time and b) led to inevitably conceding possession, and inevitably ONCE AGAIN giving away a last minute goal and more dropped points.

I was absolutely furious about it.

Comment

Imagine If he had scored that 90min sitter. We would've won.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yesterday's game am still trying to erase it from memory,, how many times are we going to give silly 3 kicks away in dangerous positions, you just knew they would score. Jet is to laid back for me but that's my personal opinion
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post

That's going to be our story for the season (what if )
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Quick thrown from Polter straight to the opposition was also very stupid

Comment

I didn't get the jet sub personally. Would of brought faurlin on to really tighten up.

Marty Phillips and jet both should of scored pretty decent chances too to put the game to bed. Jet miss was cringe.

Comment

This is why I've never understood wasting time, this is what happens. Just carry on as normal and try to get a few more goals.

My sub would've been Hall for Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    Agree about JET, that was pathetic but not necessarily about Chery. He was doing ok.

Why on earth would you try and run the click down with so long to go?! Absolutely mind boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Agree about JET, that was pathetic but not necessarily about Chery. He was doing ok.

Why on earth would you try and run the click down with so long to go?! Absolutely mind boggling.
                      Don't think it should be done full stop, you can pass the ball around to waste time.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        But he didn't and we didn't .

Comment

Jets right foot is just pony
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

I don;t think with the greatest will in the world that JET is a left sided midfielder or a left winger, that was the only issue I had. Think of the Liverpool games last season a few wasted seconds would have been nice but I did think it was a bit early to start doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Don't think it should be done full stop, you can pass the ball around to waste time.
                              Would help if we could pass a ball. 38% possession. Terrible for a home side.

Comment

Working...
                              X