Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    Chery was losing QPR's shape

Doughty did quite well actually
    Did we have a shape then? I'm still struggling to work out our game plan

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Did we have a shape then? I'm still struggling to work out our game plan
      I'm still trying to work out what our so called "philosophy" is? Trying to wing it is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
        I'm still trying to work out what our so called "philosophy" is? Trying to wing it is my guess.
        Hoof it up to Charlie and watch him get bullied by 4 defenders seems the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          I know you said this lightly but I don't get people's hate for Mackie, he can beat his man & is all round a very good player
          (Without starting a mackie debate!!) Mackie is better than some (including me) give him credit for but also nowhere near as good as some make him out to be. Yes he runs around but his skill is limited. I think also it's because he is not so much the 'team player' he is made out to be (there were several times when he would throw a tantrum, arms in the air in a huff etc if he didn't get the ball) and then also left the second he wasn't in the first team rather than stay and fight for his place. Mainly for me I think it's because I would rather pay to see flair and be entertained than someone who works hard. I know we've had some dross but to be honest, the past 6 months have proved what happens if you only have people who work hard but have little flair. As soon as the flair players were bombed our season nose dived even further!!

Comment

38% possession says it all about our 'game plan' or clear lack of.

Comment

Whether Chery was running out of gas or not is a different discussion, but things were getting more physical in midfield and Doughty came on and showed a side of him I hadn't seen before putting in a very good shift and getting amongst the Cardiff midfield.

Unfortunately Ale isn't the player for those circumstances any more, used in the right games, in the right way he will be great, but yesterday, and yesterday's situation wasn't his time.

Thumbs up to Doughty, and Chery is some player too.

Comment

Working...
              X