He cannot be serious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He cannot be serious?

According to Alf Ramsey we had enough chances to win the game. Yes, we could of had 6. Problem is they could of had a dozen. Totally outplayed from first minute till last. Shambles. Really looking forward to our trip to wolves. Repeat of that crap and it will be a cricket score.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    According to Alf Ramsey we had enough chances to win the game. Yes, we could of had 6. Problem is they could of had a dozen. Totally outplayed from first minute till last. Shambles. Really looking forward to our trip to wolves. Repeat of that crap and it will be a cricket score.
    I think ramsey watches football with 3D glasses on, the mans deluded
    You Rsssssss

Comment

I think he's right put frustration to one side and look at chances created and we should have been home and dry. JET miss, Phillips missed two, Austin hit post and first half Chery put two great balls in no one attacked

There goals aside I think they had one other clear cut chsnce. Today's problem was shocking game management on the pitch when it counted

Should have won but draw probably fair result

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        I thought this thread was about John McEnroe
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I think he's right put frustration to one side and look at chances created and we should have been home and dry. JET miss, Phillips missed two, Austin hit post and first half Chery put two great balls in no one attacked

There goals aside I think they had one other clear cut chsnce. Today's problem was shocking game management on the pitch when it counted

Should have won but draw probably fair result
          Its all about opinions but i thought they looked a league above us.

Comment

Not for me they passed it about their back four and we let them have it there when they went forward I thought they looked clueless at least when we attacked we crested something. I never saw anything from them that made me think they will finish any higher then ourselves.

Agree we were poor and still crested probably 6 chances we should have put away how many did they??

What really shone out to me is our lack of composure and game intelligence very naive at the end. There were signs of good things but also signs of concern

Comment

I could not make gladwin out. He looks big and strong but for me he looked scared to run at them. Maybe he might come good probably lacking confidence
              You Rsssssss

Comment

It's a shame when the ball come to jet he shot with his weakest foot, left foot 3-1 job done
                You Rsssssss

Comment

I agree with west.

Was a weird game tbh as they looked more comfortable as a team which is expected and controlled the game but we had the better chances and imo could of had 4 or 5.

I came away thinking going forward we will be ok but defensively we are shocking. We buy a decent cb play kepewka and we will be fine. Perch makes me nervous right now too.

Comment

Working...
                  X