Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do We keep Giving Borrowdale Stick??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes not that bad
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Not sure why,there were some on this board blaming him for the goals on sat the first goal on sat was down to crowd favourite buszaky who didn't track back with his man.

Borrowdale had a soild game as he has most of the season im not sure what people expect a left back to do,there's been alot more players underperforming than him this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        and Peterborough.
        boro = peterborough just got a tad lazy

he is not good enough for this level or our team. he cant jump or defend..

has good composure on the ball but thats about it
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

did you see the pass that got Watson sent off?
          :drunk:

Comment

The defence is not a problem for me. I think Gary Borrowdale has done well, he certainly exceeded my expectations. We're not conceeding too many goals at the moment, all we've got to do in my opinion is to solve the lack of goals being scored by the lads, and it's premiership "we're back, and back to stay."

Comment

Nodge - you are crazy lol.

He certainly can pass. Very well in fact, the best of all our defenders except maybe Gorkss.

Okay, so we want a winger like Ashley Cole who is probably the best left-back in the world. Be realistic. Blimey!

I like Borrowdale, and I feel that anyone who seriously knows the game of football, and has been coached to a decent level including sessions on shape, will know Borrowdale is a good player.

Our defence is not the issue, our lack of a natural goalscorer is.

Comment

If Borrowdale is a good defender then Agyemang is a world class centre forward....

Anyone who has been coached at ANY sort of level can see he isn't up to this division..
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

He certainly can pass. Very well in fact, the best of all our defenders except maybe Gorkss.

Okay, so we want a winger like Ashley Cole who is probably the best left-back in the world. Be realistic. Blimey!

I like Borrowdale, and I feel that anyone who seriously knows the game of football, and has been coached to a decent level including sessions on shape, will know Borrowdale is a good player.

....What, including Paulo Sousa (heard he played at a decent-ish level) and Gareth Ainsworth??
                  Nobody is saying he can't pass - it's his defending that's being questioned.

Not asking for Ashley Cole, but I'd rather have Cheryl Cole at left back.

(well, maybe that's pushing it, a bit!)

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

As a Level 3 FA Coach, working in the game and over 35 years watching the Rangers, I take exception to that. Shape???? Borrowdale??? You are JOKING sir. :exciting:.....just look at how many times he's pulled inside and doesn't recover his ground and how many times Buzsaky has been isolated.

Comment

I think some have there heads in the sand. Because, Sousa never played him, the fans have a scapegoat in Borrowdale. Reality, he does what a left back should do, defends and plays the ball out to the midfield and very rarely misplaces a pass.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He's average he's not good he's not terrible, promotion will not be won or lost on a left back! If it wass my club I would bring someone stronger in but some people bang on like it's his fault everytime we lose!
                        A striker is of much more importance IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          I think some have there heads in the sand. Because, Sousa never played him, the fans have a scapegoat in Borrowdale. Reality, he does what a left back should do, defends and plays the ball out to the midfield and very rarely misplaces a pass.
                          I think some people seriously should consider a visit to Specsavers.
                          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I think some have there heads in the sand.
                            yet again you ask a question and don't like the replies.......if you think he is 10 times better than delaney then thats your choice...why try and change other people's opinions.......all the people that have commented have seen him so are able to make their own minds up.

personally speaking with the modern game the left back is not just about defending.........but perhaps you are too old school to notice.

will take the comments of Nodge70 as closer to the truth about a player......he knows alot more than you fella.

Comment

Every line of that is garbage.

Head not in sand, nothing to do with Sousa, not a scapegoat for the sake of it... he's just a pony defender who doesn't do what a full back should do above all else.... stop wingers, and defend.

That's all. My last word on the bloke for today... carry on trying to convince others, if you must.

Comment

But he doesn't! He doesn't defend because he can't head the ball. He misplaces too many passes for his distribution to be considered a strength and has no attacking instinct whatsoever. A key feature in modern full back play.

Comment

Working...
                                X