X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, that's ok then

As deluded as ever.

Comment

####ing ###### . Poking the hornets nest will get you stung tone Know when to shut the up

Comment

If he's happy with that maybe he should sell up and go. Awful

Comment

One point is better than none. Hope we will see progress as far as our midfield and defence are concerned sooner rather than later, though.
          Last edited by Shania; 15-08-2015, 07:43 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post

how far he has fallen. effing laughable this guy has become.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Felt for Chaz as was in the game when the genius that is Ramsey hauled him off. Very poor management today.

Comment

We need to play 2 up front. Charlie's missing a hold up man like Zamora.

Comment

Good Christ. Must say when he first arrived he came down the Adelaide, had a pint with me and the old man, and I thought what a breath of fresh air. No ol' ######, no security with him, not many chairmen would do that.

This tweet (on top of many others) is pretty pitiful. We're football supporters FFS, not some employees who need geeing up with nonsense PR from the guv'nor. Next he'll be handing out Fan of the Month awards, might even get a gold star for our uniform.

Comment

Usual overreaction I see.

Comment

I must've spent at least 25 years watching football when EVERYONE had two up front.... When did this lone striker cobblers become the vogue???? I swear to God that if we had the balls to play 4-4-2 every game we'd soon be on the up. Funny how all these coaches who espouse the virtue of one up front soon bottle it when they're a goal or two down and start piling men forward and finish with 4 up top when they're desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        I must've spent at least 25 years watching football when EVERYONE had two up front.... When did this lone striker cobblers become the vogue???? I swear to God that if we had the balls to play 4-4-2 every game we'd soon be on the up. Funny how all these coaches who espouse the virtue of one up front soon bottle it when they're a goal or two down and start piling men forward and finish with 4 up top when they're desperate.
                        It's supposed to be 3 up front when attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Spot on, especially when everyone is aware that Charlie is pretty much redundant up front on his own. Are they trying to force him out with this 'style'.

PS; Anyone else spot Charlie smiling and hugging the oppo at the final whistle while Clint looked f'ing fuming. Nothing against Charlie, just saying

Comment

The Savoiur.
                            The Chairman.
                            The M o r o n.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              The Savoiur.
                              The Chairman.
                              The M o r o n.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X