X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewis Dunk

According to this he is on our radar.
    http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-lined-9839062

Heard from a couple of good sources that Dunk is pretty much done to Fulham. Brighton have signed a CB today for over 1 million so that is probably the replacement

Comment

Pretty sure we don't have 4m to spend unless one of Charlie, Fer, Phillips or Sandro leaves!

Comment

Agree with Tarbuck no chance we will spend 4 mil. Ream looks more likely price wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
          Agree with Tarbuck no chance we will spend 4 mil. Ream looks more likely price wise.
          Hmmmm not sure on Ream. Reading through Boltons forums most people think its good business for them and he's not the best CB in their squad. We shall see

Comment

Yep, heard the same about Dunk to fulham. apparently brighton looking for 5mil, cannot see us doing a deal for that seeing as we are skint. would be a great signing.

also breaking is brentford turns down another bid for gray from hull
            Last edited by Hitman34; 12-08-2015, 08:22 PM.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Hmmmm not sure on Ream. Reading through Boltons forums most people think its good business for them and he's not the best CB in their squad. We shall see
              TBH i don't know much about him, but if there happy to a mil for him it speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                TBH i don't know much about him, but if there happy to a mil for him it speaks volumes.
                Most of them pretty much saying he's a better left back, thats another to add to the list.

Comment

When I saw him play against Aberdeen, he went up to play upfront sometimes to catch the opposition out, he attacks the ball well with his head

Comment

Did you see Dunk against Forest?? Outstanding player, much better then Ream!
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Dunk, makes Micky Droy look like The Kaiser (for you ones over 50)
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        Dunk, makes Micky Droy look like The Kaiser (for you ones over 50)
                        You will not get much for £1 million these days unless you speculate on a youngster who becomes good.

Comment

Dunks going Newcastle anyway, with mike Williamson going the other way

Comment

Should just be signing the Scottish premierships answer to dunk, ash Taylor. Seen them both play and would say Taylor is miles better and Taylor would probably only cost a million Max

Comment

Working...
                            X