Lets face facts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets face facts!

about the swansea game some bad misses and some good keeping kept us out but i believe if we still had 11 on the pitch we would have won that game 2-0, so lets not be to down so to speak. 2 week break now time to recharge there are not to many teams better then us i still predict a top 6 finish roll on pne 3 points.

How many chances have we missed already this season ? They are costing us dear. By the time January comes along we could be way off the pace.

Comment

The facts are we've won 3 games out of ten which is not good enough for the play off's by a long shot.....

Yesterday's game should of been won long before the red cards but yet again we missed our chances same old story,swansea go up the other end and score with there first real chance after buszaky went to sleep.

We need to start taking our chances but im sure we're all fed up with saying that...

Comment

By January, we will not be off the pace, but every much in the mix
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well 10 games and we are mid table. The table doesn't lie we're not a top side yet, but come next season if we can add 15% to the squad then I think we'll be up there with the big boys.

Comment

I'm optimistic.

The players looked tired yesterday, which makes me wonder whether they should have be allowed to go straight to Swansea from Newcastle, cutting out two long journeys (as far as I heard, they went back to London in between).
            Bit of forward planning may have cost us a bit -- perhaps WR might not have missed that and other chances and the whole team might have had that extra half yard to pass and tackle properly (rather than MR's desperate lunges).

I still think we have a lot of clout and will be right in the mix before long -- that home game against Palace could be 3 very valuable points which could see us catapaulted right up into the play-offs.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              Well 10 games and we are mid table. The table doesn't lie we're not a top side yet, but come next season if we can add 15% to the squad then I think we'll be up there with the big boys.

I think you are right Olly but the frustration is we have done 85% of the work already - next season we might have to add 40% to the team because the likes of Routledge and Watson might not want to hang around in the Championship for yet another season.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                By January, we will not be off the pace, but every much in the mix
                you said that last season. and the season before that

Comment

We are playing well at the moment, but we do need a top notch striker to put the chances away. As mentioned earlier we should have had this game rapped up before the sending’s off. My fear is until we get a striker that hit the onion bag every second chance created we will struggle to get into the top six, it could be another nearly season.

But we are creating chances which is a big plus.

The teams that get promoted always have the 20 plus goals a season strikers. Currently, I personally can’t see the current crop achieving this target.
                  A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

table don't lie..but we have played 5 home games inc cup and EIGHT AWAY...when the scales are balanced, then look at the table..we have one game in hand at home v improving rivals palarse, win that 1-0 we go top 6..where's the lie then?

it's a 46 game season..we must be in/around that coveted top 6 spot come january, strengthen the squad, IF THE BOARD WANT US TO GO UP...

FULL BACKS AND A PROVEN SCORER...not chancing it on more unknown kids from abroad.

Comment

Working...
                    X