X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gianni Paladini Appreciation Society

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23727673525

UPTO nearly 200 members now
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

I must get around to joining that soon and I reckon now its being advertised on another site it will smash the 200 members barrier very shortly.

Comment

yes

yeah he did after all bring in the money people he had a dream.we all owe him something for his efforts,yes of course hes made mistakes but his heart is pure love

Comment

I remember wanting to join the Dennis the Menace fan club when I was about 8 and never got around to it. I gather this is a similar thing , where you get a badge and a membership card. Kids these days are crazy.

Comment

I've not even joined

Most fans know what he has done, thats the main thing. The minority will to continue in there vain pursuit to ridicule him, but the financial security is something we've not had many years and thats down to him. Whilst some fans, were vocally or writing negative stuff, without actually doing anything positive, he was selling the idea of a football club to entrepenaurs who had no interest in football.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

after reading ollies autobiography i will never like the man again
            the rat
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

gp did the best he could keeping us alive, when we were a dead duck waiting for the "sinking"....how close we were to admin and/or worse we may never know...
              i am surprised he is still at qpr as sporting director??

Comment

Anyone who knows anything about QPR will appreciate what the man has done for the club.

Who else here would re-mortgage their house to keep the club going?.

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                  after reading ollies autobiography i will never like the man again
                  the rat
                  One side of the story, bet the other is completley different.

Wouldnt believe what Olly says tbh, hard feelings still maybe?
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                    One side of the story, bet the other is completley different.

Wouldnt believe what Olly says tbh, hard feelings still maybe?
                    ollie was a great manager for us why kick him out.
                    im not saying im not happy with him being at the club as he saved us from the brink i just dont like him as that is the only side of the story iv heard
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                      ollie was a great manager for us why kick him out.
                      im not saying im not happy with him being at the club as he saved us from the brink i just dont like him as that is the only side of the story iv heard
                      I really liked Ian Holloway but as soon as Leicester came in for him he wanted to leave as he did in Plymouth.

The way in which he was treated was probably not the best way of dealing with a guy that put 4 years in but look what he did to Plymouth.

I like Holloway but even he admits he has let himself down badly with his actions and is rebuilding his career with Blackpool.
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                        Anyone who knows anything about QPR will appreciate what the man has done for the club.

Who else here would re-mortgage their house to keep the club going?.
                        Bill Power on numerous occasions - GP remortgaged his wife's house to buy shares in the club - an entirely different matter - let's not re-write history...
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                          Bill Power on numerous occasions - GP remortgaged his wife's house to buy shares in the club - an entirely different matter - let's not re-write history...
                          No he remorgated his house to pay of the loan
                          Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Writtler is right, lets not re-write history

GP got rich backers into the club, when others were just giving false hope.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Writtler is right, lets not re-write history

GP got rich backers into the club, when others were just giving false hope.
                              Fair enough, I read an article wrong
                              Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X