Loftas Road???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loftas Road???

According the official players coach and the new badge on the front, we now play at Loftas Road..

hopefully someone can put picture up, its pretty funny.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Deary me.

Comment

First they got rid of Jude the mascot,
      now it is Loftas Road, where will it all end?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        First they got rid of Jude the mascot,
        now it is Loftas Road, where will it all end?
        I agree its shocking but in the big scheme of things its what we do on the pitch that really matters though little things like that spelling do make us a laughing stock at times.

As long as we are heading in the right direction as a club which I feel we are then spelling mistakes or cancelled friendlies with Witney do not bother me as much as they do some.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          I agree its shocking but in the big scheme of things its what we do on the pitch that really matters though little things like that spelling do make us a laughing stock at times.

As long as we are heading in the right direction as a club which I feel we are then spelling mistakes or cancelled friendlies with Witney do not bother me as much as they do some.
          Agree!

However, it is a mahosive school boy error.
          :(
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Offical spooling mishtakes arn't new .... I got my wife a lighter from the QPR club shop, oh .... maybe ten years back. It had the club badge and the address of the ground, with the wording 'Shepbards Bush' ..... Also, the QPR club shop also had on offer, these quite smart looking tracksuit tops .... this was a good eight years ago - The spelling on the club crest was somewhat different .... Lotus Road!!! Maybe someone had a tip about an F1 boss, I dunno.
            But yesterday's was a real corker .................. there for all to see on the QPR players coach ...... you can't make this stuff up :boss:

Plus, plus ........ on our match day ticket, issued from Swansea City FC - At the top of the ticket, and above v Queens Park Rangers, is the wording
            Coca Cola Chamionship these are the things that seperate us from the beasts in the jungle :embarrassed:
            R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
            Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

everyone round the front of the coach taking pics

Comment

What a mess? sort it out guys we were going to wales and a mistake accured. As if you lot haven't mad one
                WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Working...
                X