Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFP Fine - Poss 8mil

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...l-fair-6220997

I think thats about right and what most of us were saying, 8/10m fine which is a substantial fine when you think of it, all this £48m fine nonsense that was put out there was never going to happen.

Comment

Surely this now must mean the club know what our transfer budget is if any?

Let's hope we can sell some players not in our future plans.

Comment

MYU said it. Surely that means now we know how much the fine is surely we can say right, we have x amount for transfers, let's use it. Will probably still need to trim the wage bill.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          MYU said it. Surely that means now we know how much the fine is surely we can say right, we have x amount for transfers, let's use it. Will probably still need to trim the wage bill.
          Trimming the wage bill is a must, Sandro is a player that we should be looking to off load. Reason for this is he's injury prone and a luxury this club can no longer offered.

We need to invest wisely in a CB, not one that we think can do the job or he'll do. We need to bring someone in that is the future so we don't have to keep swapping and changing. Bring in an established defencive coach if we don't have one already.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Trimming the wage bill is a must, Sandro is a player that we should be looking to off load. Reason for this is he's injury prone and a luxury this club can no longer offered.

We need to invest wisely in a CB, not one that we think can do the job or he'll do. We need to bring someone in that is the future so we don't have to keep swapping and changing. Bring in an established defencive coach if we don't have one already.
            Yeah Sandro and imo Austin and Traore. Austin is gone there is now doubt so the quicker we do this the longer we have to get replacements in. Definitely need a CB or 2, and a quality striker when Austin goes.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

No let's get him in for Henry and give yourself a chance. Sandro over Henry we make a huge difference if he stays fit and will protect our thin glass of a defence
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                No let's get him in for Henry and give yourself a chance. Sandro over Henry we make a huge difference if he stays fit and will protect our thin glass of a defence
                That's the problem, Sandro's fitness. Talking about thin glass, Sandro is made of the stuff. Henry is reliable imo.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  That's the problem, Sandro's fitness. Talking about thin glass, Sandro is made of the stuff. Henry is reliable imo.
                  This is the dilemma we have, we've been taking the chances route and it hasn't paid off. I think the safer option is now best. Sandro is a class player but a risk, Henry is you say is reliable.

I'll back whatever decision they make, I just don't want to take the route of chances and hope it pays off.

Comment

Working...
                  X