Chris Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Ramsey

What did CR do wrong today? (Formation/player selection/tactics/subs etc)

Genuine question as I couldnt see the game and was only able to listen to bits on the radio. But theres a lot of 'Ramsey out' type posts on here after his first game with his own teams. So what did he do so wrong?

Ive always had the doudt towards him after last season but Ive given him the benefit of the doubt as that wasnt his team. Also there was talk of trouble within the team when he arived, with Vargas refusing to play, so that would naturally give a nagative inpact on the side. So for me its a clean slate for CR and 1 game imo is not fair to judge.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

What are people saying on the forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      What did CR do wrong today? (Formation/player selection/tactics/subs etc)

Genuine question as I couldnt see the game and was only able to listen to bits on the radio. But theres a lot of 'Ramsey out' type posts on here after his first game with his own teams. So what did he do so wrong?

Ive always had the doudt towards him after last season but Ive given him the benefit of the doubt as that wasnt his team. Also there was talk of trouble within the team when he arived, with Vargas refusing to play, so that would naturally give a nagative inpact on the side. So for me its a clean slate for CR and 1 game imo is not fair to judge.

Comment

He played a player who wants to leave
        R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
          He played a player who wants to leave
          when, of course, if he'd benched him or not selected him and we'd still lost, this board would be full of praise for him having made the right decision.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
            when, of course, if he'd benched him or not selected him and we'd still lost, this board would be full of praise for him having made the right decision.
            Exactly! Do love a bit of hindsight.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Within 10 games we will be desperately searching for another manager, CR is not good enough and should never have been given the job by TF.

Such a shame that I've already written this season off whilst Ramsey is still in charge.

Comment

Working...
              X