What we're missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we're missing

For those that saw the game today, I think our midfield lacks something and it's not Faurlin or Henry who should be back up players. We need some drive in that midfield. From pre season our resident Malian looked back to near his best. Let's give him a go in the centre of midfield in mid week. Come on Ramsey, you know it makes sense. Few uncompromising challenges, drive from midfield, scared opposition...... You know it makes sense. Time to unleash the samba

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    For those that saw the game today, I think our midfield lacks something and it's not Faurlin or Henry who should be back up players. We need some drive in that midfield. From pre season our resident Malian looked back to near his best. Let's give him a go in the centre of midfield in mid week. Come on Ramsey, you know it makes sense. Few uncompromising challenges, drive from midfield, scared opposition...... You know it makes sense. Time to unleash the samba
    a manager

Comment

A striker who can help create things. Trap the ball. And pass

Comment

Faurlin was on the bench but I get what ur saying. Hopefully Ali and samba get the start on Tuesday.

Comment

We are missing a bruiser in midfield & a credited manager

Comment

Patient fans?

Comment

Let's leave manager alone as only had 1 game. Faurlin looks to have lost half a yard and he was never the quickest.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Let's leave manager alone as only had 1 game. Faurlin looks to have lost half a yard and he was never the quickest.
                One game, even pre season was a shambles let alone last season

Comment

Manager

Comment

Nothing wrong with the Aussie. He looks like he's going to be a really decent player for us. Pacy. Same goes for Cherry. It wasn't Kelvin's finest hour tbh. All our woes are up front. We had so much possession first half, but little penetration.

Comment

He back four is mediocre which made even more average over the last couple of weeks and the lack of punch up front.

Comment

Thought the back four OK tbh. Dominated Charlton first half. First goal was a clanger by Perch. Maybe Green? It was up the other end.

Comment

Goals.... Has there ever been a pre season with so few goals?

Hardly a real surprise we drew a blank today.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            Goals.... Has there ever been a pre season with so few goals?

Hardly a real surprise we drew a blank today.
                            We scored 10 in one game
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

A CB and a Pacey striker or 2. Massively missed a trick with Chuba Akpom

Comment

Working...
                              X