Grant Hall signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klonk View Post
    (ooops... can someone add a 't' o the end of 'gran' in the title of this thread, i can't work out how to do it)
    Sorted klonk - plus added capital letters too
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I wonder if we are still after Reams from Bolton?
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
        Underwhelming signing
        Who were you hoping for

Comment

Great I loved him in Eastenders !
          "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Who were you hoping for
            Probably fvcking Gary Cahill or someone, like the rest of the minimal percentage of R's fans who are deluded

Comment

Decent backup but we need a leader to play alongside Ned.

Comment

Not trying to be negative but wanted to do a bit of recon on the bloke seeings all any of us have seen is 45 mins in a friendly.

He was on loan at Blackpool last season and whilst i'm aware they are probably the only club in England to be a bigger circus than ourselves, I wanted to see if their fans had anything to say about him.

Didnt find much but saw this little snippet on a match review from one of their fan's:

“Grant Hall was nervous early on against Bolton but made some vital clearances.” The 23-year-old Spurs loan signing is “normally a centre-back” but has operated at right-back for the Seasiders. “He is decent in the air, but really struggles when turned and is not ready for Championship level football.”

Grant-ed (ha) he was being played out of position at RB...lets hope we arent looking to play him there and that he is more of a back up player than anything else.

Comment

I like this type of signing because again his young and the words of bringing him here to develop have been used.
                  The ethos at the club has already changed and we are now a club where youngsters with potential can come and develop around other youngsters and experienced players.

Give me this sort of signing over Richard Dunne every day of the week - No disrespect to Dunney

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Who were you hoping for
                    Someone proven at championship level, such as dunk, smith or turner

Comment

Can we borrow some of your money then? Cos it dont grow on trees with QPR anymore.
                      If we sell Austin or Fer i have no doubt that a signing of this stature could still be made

Comment

Dunk is very close to signing for Fulham £4 mill. Thats the rumour down this way

Comment

Ramsey said in the press conference that Hall isnt being brought is as a mainstay CB. He still has a lot to learn and is more one for the future.

Comment

Underwhelming signing
                            What sort of signing are you expecting out of interest?

Comment

Or Perch or konchesky

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                Sorted klonk - plus added capital letters too
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X