Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Samba Diakite wants to stay and fight for a chance

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nasser95
    Gold Seat
    • Dec 2012
    • 7216

    #46
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
    But what is his best?
    The arsenal game springs to mind.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

    Comment

    • Hertford Hoop
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 15998

      #47
      Originally posted by nasser95
      The arsenal game springs to mind.
      Was that the 1st season back when we beat them? Remember BZ playing a blinder
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

      Comment

      • nasser95
        Gold Seat
        • Dec 2012
        • 7216

        #48
        Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
        Was that the 1st season back when we beat them? Remember BZ playing a blinder
        That was the game Taarabt, mackie and Diakite made a mockery of Vermaelen. Twas a fantastic day.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

        Comment

        • WeAreQPR12
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 23558

          #49
          I think his behaviour has gone back to being 'odd'. Shame could of been a huge player but clearly has major issues
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment

          • EssexR
            Apprentice
            • Jul 2013
            • 146

            #50
            Anybody else watch the highlights from the reserve team's 5-5 draw?

            Samba at fault for one of the goals. Faffed about with it in his own half, lost the ball and they scored from it.

            Maybe this is why he isnt given a chance? looks like he looked dangerous going forward otherwise, but has a clanger in him that Ramsey see's every day in training that we dont?

            Comment

            • MYU
              Administrator
              • Mar 2009
              • 43466

              #51
              Originally posted by EssexR
              Anybody else watch the highlights from the reserve team's 5-5 draw?

              Samba at fault for one of the goals. Faffed about with it in his own half, lost the ball and they scored from it.

              Maybe this is why he isnt given a chance? looks like he looked dangerous going forward otherwise, but has a clanger in him that Ramsey see's every day in training that we dont?
              It's Ramsey's job to teach him, we have a good player here who can create from nothing. We don't have many like this right now.

              Just coach him the right way.

              Comment

              • West Acton
                CCG
                • Dec 2009
                • 21475

                #52
                Think he is made for a game like tonight. Wolves very quick so would be good to have some quick that can recover going back towards our goal plus who can carry the ball at them

                Comment

                • lymehoop
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 7380

                  #53
                  If we sit back and try to get a point we will get a right tonking. Attack at pace and go for it
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

                  Comment

                  Working...