sebastian poulter under the microscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sebastian poulter under the microscope

I tried to watch the game against the italian serie a team completely ignoring all the other platers to try to accertain
    his ability and the player who he reminds me of is colin clarke
    he is completely bereft of any sort of skill but is a real handfull upfront hes one of the most physical players ive ever seen
    ever to play for qpr in the last 56 seasons he heads the ball up in the air because he dosnt have the skill to get ontop of the
    middle of the ball and is incapable of taking men on
    but because of jet thomas lethal finishing these two could get the goals that we need to go up,jet made one body swerve that sent the whole italian defence the wrong way
    before blasting into the bottom left hand corner so what of poulter well hes well capable of scoring 16 goals but will need all 46 games to do so
    he will miss many many chances
    he plays like hes got a pair of doctor martin dealer boots that are four sizes to big for him,but he can create a lot of chances
    because all the italian center halfs got black eyes having tried to contain his airbourne supremacy

so to sum up hes a sort of carlton cole type very physical with no finess or skill but he will score because he so brave
    man of match was chery who looks a bit like don masson in his style he can spay balls all over the pitch and in this league will score
    15 goals from midfield so the two players that les has bought looked the real deal
    Last edited by qprted; 03-08-2015, 05:33 PM.
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Thanks for the scouting report. He sounds like a real battering ram, which should serve us well in the championship.

Comment

He plays like he as got a frogmen suit on,,
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Colin Clarke was sh-1te, so hopefully Polter will be a lot better than him.

Comment

I personally see him as a rough diamond... Gonna frighten the life out of most defences and remember for a man who many think has no ball control - he set up our equaliser!

Comment

I think this signing could go one of two ways - a folk hero in the making or boo boy victim. Such is the fickle nature of the game and our support I sincerely hope he scores in the first three games or it's a fast track to zero rather than hero

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
              I think this signing could go one of two ways - a folk hero in the making or boo boy victim. Such is the fickle nature of the game and our support I sincerely hope he scores in the first three games or it's a fast track to zero rather than hero
              Yep, hopefully he can get an early goal. Don't think anyone will fault his effort.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                I tried to watch the game against the italian serie a team completely ignoring all the other platers to try to accertain
                his ability and the player who he reminds me of is colin clarke
                he is completely bereft of any sort of skill but is a real handfull upfront hes one of the most physical players ive ever seen
                ever to play for qpr in the last 56 seasons he heads the ball up in the air because he dosnt have the skill to get ontop of the
                middle of the ball and is incapable of taking men on
                but because of jet thomas lethal finishing these two could get the goals that we need to go up,jet made one body swerve that sent the whole italian defence the wrong way
                before blasting into the bottom left hand corner so what of poulter well hes well capable of scoring 16 goals but will need all 46 games to do so
                he will miss many many chances
                he plays like hes got a pair of doctor martin dealer boots that are four sizes to big for him,but he can create a lot of chances
                because all the italian center halfs got black eyes having tried to contain his airbourne supremacy

so to sum up hes a sort of carlton cole type very physical with no finess or skill but he will score because he so brave
                man of match was chery who looks a bit like don masson in his style he can spay balls all over the pitch and in this league will score
                15 goals from midfield so the two players that les has bought looked the real deal
                Thats classic ted

Comment

hope the fans give him some time and don't compare him with Charlie. Hopefully we can spread the goals out more and not just rely on the No. 9
                  Last edited by lymehoop; 03-08-2015, 08:13 PM.
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If he works his ######## off and early impressions suggest he will, coupled with his obvious physical abilities he will be a handful to the opposition and I reckon the fans will warm to him and allow the occasional missed chance and miss control.

Remember HH was absolutely hated at the start of his Qpr career when fans didn't understand his game. We all know what happened once we did.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      If he works his ######## off and early impressions suggest he will, coupled with his obvious physical abilities he will be a handful to the opposition and I reckon the fans will warm to him and allow the occasional missed chance and miss control.

Remember HH was absolutely hated at the start of his Qpr career when fans didn't understand his game. We all know what happened once we did.
                      Hear, hear.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                        Hear, hear.
                        I have not seen the German play but is he more physical than Nygard?

The comments about JET being prolific is over the top.

Comment

Sorry, I meant JET being lethal. He goal scoring in the Championship has been poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                            I have not seen the German play but is he more physical than Nygard?

The comments about JET being prolific is over the top.
                            I've only been watching the live streams - but he looks very similar to the big Rusky at Reading.

Better than an aged Bobby Z, that's for sure.........

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                              Sorry, I meant JET being lethal. He goal scoring in the Championship has been poor.
                              I think jet might be used as a super sub. But he will score some cracking goals for us. How many is. Anyone's guess
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X