Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Austin and Fer will probably leave" - Chris Ramsey

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33757749

Chris Ramsey stating what we already know on the BBC website. I can help but think it's going to be the Remy saga all over again for Charlie Austin and he leaves for less than £15mil on the last day of the season.

Nuts playing them if they're not going to be around... So we're likely to go into the season with one out and out striker, the German, who YouTube thinks is a goalkeeper...????

Comment

We all knew and know their leaving. As long as we get a decent fee for them, i bid them farewell and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        We all knew and know their leaving. As long as we get a decent fee for them, i bid them farewell and good luck.
        Yep. Am indifferent to Fer. But why no replacement for Charlie???

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Yep. Am indifferent to Fer. But why no replacement for Charlie???
          Think Polter will come good and think he is partly our replacement but i also think it is a money situation again. We cant spend unless we sell Charlie and Fer.

Comment

I thought Andre Gray would of been Charlie's replacement but not at 8 million quid. Polter will be our main striker next season. Might bring in a loan.

Comment

coz ramsey is relying on polter, jet, mackie. to leed us to superstardom. I don't think he is that bothered on a replacement for chas.
              You Rsssssss

Comment

In an ideal world both would stay but it ain't happening so the sooner they go the better.

Can't believe teams like Newcastle and West Ham are ummin and arring over £15m for Austin.

He's an absolute bargain

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  coz ramsey is relying on polter, jet, mackie. to leed us to superstardom. I don't think he is that bothered on a replacement for chas.
                  Oh God.......

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    I thought Andre Gray would of been Charlie's replacement but not at 8 million quid. Polter will be our main striker next season.
                    With you there mate.

8m for Gray yet Charlie is only worth 15m? Leave off

Comment

Need a quality striker and Centre back.

Bartley from Swans and Gayle from Palace and job done.

Comment

And in other news, cold beans aren't hot.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Gayle going to Fulham on loan i saw at the weekend?

Comment

Apparently fer is having a medical at crystal palace
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Think Polter will come good and think he is partly our replacement but i also think it is a money situation again. We cant spend unless we sell Charlie and Fer.
                              Polter looks like a replacement for Zamora. reading that comment from Ramsey suggests no one will come in to replace Austin until he goes, yet he wants him to stay until the last day of the window.

I realise that if no club makes an acceptable bid he could then stay on until January, but what if on the last day West Ham Newcastle Bournemouth Leicester etc bid £15M and he goes. It won't leave much if anytime to replace him ...just like Remy last season. Worse still they might actually succeed in panic buying an expensive dud as they almost did last season with Borini.

This is why they should have set their own deadline to sell Austin and Fer.

Comment

Working...
                              X