No announcement yet.

Snoop's Midnight Munchies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More confirmation that nothing happening.

BBC Radio 5 live
    'Arry needs a miracle

Posted at 20:31
    Reporter John Southall says he has just spoken to QPR manager Harry Redknapp who told him: "Unless there is an absolute miracle, nothing is going to happen.
    "Emmanuel Adebayor? Nothing there either unless there is a change of heart from the player."

Comment

I'd be very surprised if nothing happened.

Wonder what happened to SWP, did he turn down Brighton's loan deal again?

Comment

To be fair it's a change in the management/coaching staff where we need to sort
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Not wrong there at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            But Fernandes has already ruled out sacking Redknapp.

Comment

Players need to step up now.

Fresh Start for them all now.
              If they were unhappy with Harry in charge, then need to step up and fight for the club.

Comment

Good odds on Charlie tomorrow.

@ Ladbrokes
                5/2 to score anytime

Comment

If only we could survive.

Would still have a chance in keeping hold of Austin and Fer, and with the players out of contract In summer on high wages would have been a good chance to build for the future whilst still being in the premiership.
                  But still might not have happened that way, as TF may still have offered a few of them new contracts anyway.

Going down will be our chance to rebuild for the future, as I can't see any of Green, Hill, Dunne, Barton,Zamora, Sandro being with us next season.

But, I would gamble and keep Austin and refuse any bids for Fer.

Comment

depressing, money thrown at that side beggars belief, where are the youth? Think it's going to be a tough ride in the coming seasons
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think we will be stuck with Sandro's high wage and he could be a new SWP.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

It's threads like this that puts our clubs future into perspective.
                        All the talk about 40k stadium, finding new fans in Hillingdon, being left behind Spurs, Arsenal etc who all have or about to have new stadiums , our owners are loaded, so no one worry as we are gonna be part of a trillion pound regeneration of an undeveloped part of london, ....all those that question it are small minded and want old Rangers with the buckets outside Hammersmith tube ....footballs moved on and so have Rangers, it's all looking great .....

The reality is huge debts, impending relegation, the only bit of dignity left is how we can keep Austin or Fer, the latter hardly set the premiership alight.

Just embarassing, can't wait for the season ticket prices for next year.

Comment

Andre Ayew

Was linked every window for last 3 years with a move to us.
                          Just joined Swansea on a freebie.

Comment

A freebie but on the thick end of 100k a week. Sounds like our business model from two years ago!!

Comment

Amazed Swansea are paying that much.

Hope he bombs.

Comment

I think he might work out for them and better than expected. He wouldn't have suited our style of long ball anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X