Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cole Kpekwa be the breakthrough player this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    Is this actually based on any intelligent info such as having seen him play etc or just more negative ######## ?
    Of course it isnt, intelligence and this muppet don't belong in the same sentence.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Really like the look of him. Looks very composed, quick, gets stuck in, likes to get forward. Also someone said Comley? I was speaking to my mate about our youth a little while ago and he said he will be the best of the bunch, watches u21s on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Big lad for a full back and likes to get forward.
        That's because he started off as a centre half.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Not on mine. Have been very impressed with him since Italy.

One who has gone under the radar is our young Montserrat player Brandon Comley who also looks an excellent prospect.
          Saw him in a few of the u21 streams last season and mentioned him then, in that game he played , CB, LB and LW, got skills the boy!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
            No
            How are Arsenal doing Ray?

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
              Unfortunately giving young players time isnt something we as QPR fans are very good at. Furlong being the prime example. 1 non awful showing and all of sudden people were claiming he should be our first choice RB!!

For the record I wasnt impressed with Furlong at Hull. He didnt make any mistakes defensivly but was the catalyst behind the incident that saw Barton sent off by making a late challenge.

Kpekwa seems to have done well out on loan and has looked solid in pre season. Hopefully he comes good but we need to be realistic with our expectations of these youngsters.
              Bit harsh on Furlong to blame him for Barton's reaction!

Personally think they will both be fine in this league - I mean, theres no Bolasie and Sanchez for a start!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Saw him in a few of the u21 streams last season and mentioned him then, in that game he played , CB, LB and LW, got skills the boy!
                Do you know i was going to say can see him at centre back ,very imposing figure for a young man, going to Wealdstone Saturday to look at our 21s doubt he will play though , probably be with the first team

Comment

Working...
                X