Two Centre backs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Hill is past his best and quite frankly is often clumsy and slow in his challenges resulting in free kicks being conceded.
    Has Dunne signed for another club yet?

I was only thinking this myself this very morning!! Even at 35 Dunne's worth another 1 year deal. He was immense last time we were in the Championship ( yes I know he's two years older now) but him and The Chief would make a very combatative partnership. Surely better than throwing in a young CB like Wise?
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Mate can you see how contradictory and anti rangers you look in this post and the one below. YOU are certain that boro WILL get Rhodes, and they have plenty of time left to do so and you have such faith in them, but we havent got a defender cos we are amateurs and Ramsey is a divv leaving it this long and we wont get any more players.
      We hate qpr said we hate qpr.
      I don't care that much our it looks, I am right tho. How comes boro have all this money all off a sudden and they want a ambitious season to look forward to.. I am only putting down what I have read it could be bull I don't know. Traore will play left back if fit , and off course if yun is out,, I probably went qpr y you was still getting nappy rash,
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Is it a given that Iffy will be staying? I just Wonder? He played very well the last time we were in the CC? Based on that fact, I would believe he is here this season and beyond...
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Is it a given that Iffy will be staying? I just Wonder? He played very well the last time we were in the CC? Based on that fact, I would believe he is here this season and beyond...
          He's been made captain Shania so you would think he's staying but he only has 1 year left on his deal, so whether he's here beyond this season is anyones guess. He wont be getting offered anything near what he is paid at the moment

Comment

Hope you are right, Hove Ranger. Think it would be too many defenders to replace if Iffy was sold as well. Have to say, I hope we will see the composed version of him though.
            Last edited by Shania; 30-07-2015, 05:58 PM. Reason: In distress
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Hope you are right, Hove Ranger. Think it would be too many defenders to replace if Iffy was sold as well. Have to say, I hope we will see the composed version of him though.
              Its already too many defenders to replace even before Caulker. Yet it is even worse because the season kicks off next week and the last friendly fixture is on Sunday. There'll be no time to gel and we can hear all the excuses they will use .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Its already too many defenders to replace even before Caulker. Yet it is even worse because the season kicks off next week and the last friendly fixture is on Sunday. There'll be no time to gel and we can hear all the excuses they will use .
                Yepp, see what you mean. The problems we have in the defence, should have been adressed way earlier. I can see Hill and Iffy getting at least a couple of matches together. Not the ideal pairing in my opinion.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X