Clear All

• Whe need defenders

Ramsey says we need a whole back 4 who is out there that we could get
    TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Fredericks, Byrne, Tarkowski, Dunk, Yedlin, Perch, Garbutt that's a few names I would look at.

Comment

This is where Les really has to show his worth. He needs to use the systems he has set up to find players and bring them in. I really hope we shift a few players like Fer and Austin.that have already been written off soon. Much that we would like them to stay if they are going better to get rid of them early and have the money we need to bring in the players we need.

Comment

Kyle naughton....james perch....
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

This is a quite dramatic statement from the club. Yun, Iffi, Caulker and Furlong are not good enough at all? Deary me, this spells trouble two weeks ahead of the new seasonr.

Vieux Sane, Dunk, Friedricks. are players I reckon they could have a look at.
          Last edited by Shania; 24-07-2015, 09:51 AM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

you aint wrong? looks like ohouha and Caulker will start at centre backs, yun prob left ? right not sure furlong ready? Clint prob every game a bonus for him, what happened to young guy we bought from huddersfield Robinson I know he had quite a bad break , anyone hear how he's getting on? could be an answer to one position, And Ramsey and the DOf need to get their fingers out and get someone in lively £9M from Sterling £3.5 McCarthy use it!!
            Last edited by dave58; 24-07-2015, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Dont forget Traore Shania and that the window closes end of August

Comment

Robinson will not feature the first half season, I read? Got injured very nasty.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Dont forget Traore Shania and that the window closes end of August

Thats true, Hove Ranger.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Fredericks, Byrne, Tarkowski, Dunk, Yedlin, Perch, Garbutt that's a few names I would look at.
                    haven't we been linked to 4 of these but like the look of all of them
                    TWITTER
                    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                      haven't we been linked to 4 of these but like the look of all of them
                      After listening to what CR on talk sport we are looking at defenders but I get the feeling money is a problem with getting them in. That's why we might have to look for loans. Purse strings well a truly tightened.

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                        This is where Les really has to show his worth. He needs to use the systems he has set up to find players and bring them in. I really hope we shift a few players like Fer and Austin.that have already been written off soon. Much that we would like them to stay if they are going better to get rid of them early and have the money we need to bring in the players we need.
                        not sure fer will leave and the austin situation changes daily every club ruling themselves out newcastle aston villa leicester west ham won't splash out for him so we will see on them but agree we will see what les can really do.
                        TWITTER
                        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          Kyle naughton....james perch....
                          like both where does perch play
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            This is a quite dramatic statement from the club. Yun, Iffi, Caulker and Furlong are not good enough at all? Deary me, this spells trouble two weeks ahead of the new seasonr.

Vieux Sane, Dunk, Friedricks. are players I reckon they could have a look at.
                            i personally think we should try and resign simpson as rb think yun caulker onuoha simpson would be pretty decent and never heard of the 1st 2 i like fredricks alot
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                              i personally think we should try and resign simpson as rb think yun caulker onuoha simpson would be pretty decent and never heard of the 1st 2 i like fredricks alot
                              Unless we got someone better lined up, I'd go along with that. Simpson was ok. Maybe not the best going forward but defensively was good.

Comment

Working...
                              X