No announcement yet.

Just watched 'THAT' goal again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ringtone is the commentary to the goal,does my Mrs Swede in .every little helps.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

For those who missed it ...

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
        Have I missed something? , has Kirill jacked it in then???
        He doesn't seem to be an admin any more. Wonder if something in particular happened or whether it was just a build up of events?

Comment

I still love old chubby sideburn rams...fooking wanchors!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            I still get a buzz watching that goal and then have a chuckle at the over confident Rams expressions afterward!

Comment

Darbee fans really have got visions of grandeur above their stations...I really see them choking yet again this season!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                Brilliant aint it
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Still can't believe I was downstairs trying to convince a young Somali fella to open the kiosk and give me some beers as "no-one was gonna score, not us anyway"...

Comment

It's my ringtone too

"Zamoraaaaaaa....and Queen's Park Rangers have won it Bobby Zamora right into his path ..(inaudible) ....ten men are ahead it's another Bobby Dazzler, Bobby Zamora its derby county nil Queen's Park Rangers one, 3 minutes of added on time to go, would you believe it, no, unbelievable "

Greatest day in football for me ever.......had perfect tickets ...sitting here now I can remember every moment of that goal..it was like something out of the Matrix ..time just went into slow motion and felt like a mute button had been pressed and then 40k

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      It's my ringtone too

"Zamoraaaaaaa....and Queen's Park Rangers have won it Bobby Zamora right into his path ..(inaudible) ....ten men are ahead it's another Bobby Dazzler, Bobby Zamora its derby county nil Queen's Park Rangers one, 3 minutes of added on time to go, would you believe it, no, unbelievable "

Greatest day in football for me ever.......had perfect tickets ...sitting here now I can remember every moment of that goal..it was like something out of the Matrix ..time just went into slow motion and felt like a mute button had been pressed and then 40k
                      If I'm in a queue and phone rings I'll only answer once I've heard and QUEENS PARK RANGERS HAVE WON IT.gotta let em know T
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        If I'm in a queue and phone rings I'll only answer once I've heard and QUEENS PARK RANGERS HAVE WON IT.gotta let em know T
                        Marvellous V, I'll listen out for you this season. Mrs T hates it when it goes off in public, take the boy out of the Bush but....

Comment

Working...
                        X