X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stainrodisalegend
    replied
    Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
    I've said on another thread that if this happens we will have 12 centre midfielders going for 2 positions. I think this fella is a good player but were overloaded in this position and thread bare in defence and up top when charles goes. The only thing I can think of is they know a couple are leaving the club.
    Yep. If Sandro is loaned abroad, Fer is off bar the haggling, Diakite is not considered reliable and Faurlin is no longer considered up to it then suddenly this much vaunted centre midfield is down to Henry and Luongo. I don't know if this is the case with any of them but the fact we are looking at another midfielder would suggest there is an issue with a couple of them.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    I've said on another thread that if this happens we will have 12 centre midfielders going for 2 positions. I think this fella is a good player but were overloaded in this position and thread bare in defence and up top when charles goes. The only thing I can think of is they know a couple are leaving the club.
    Sandro, Phillips & Fer will be off. Plus Faurlin is very high risk regarding getting another serious injury. Leaves us the following midfielders fighting for 5 spots (assuming we play 1 up top):

Faurlin
    Henry
    Gladwin
    Luongo
    Chery
    Hoilett
    Mackie
    Doughty

Unless I have missed anybody? Tbh that isn't overloaded at all, a couple of injuries & suspensions and we aren't far off being at bare bones in midfield there. Assuming Fer, Sandro & Phillips all leave of course.

EDIT: Forgot bout Diakite too tbf so we do have quite a few
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 23-07-2015, 09:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    maybe we should have given dunne another year

Leave a comment:

• QPR Rickson
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Ramsey has confirmed he is hoping to sign Adlene Guedioura from C Palace don't these f*cking clowns realise we need defenders.
    Macca Caulker and Ned are far away from being a good enough unit Ned is nervous enough playing along side a steady player like Dunne but to be playing along side a brainless calamity like Caulker is a recipe for failure if anybody thinks otherwise they are living in hope rather than reality , and the F/Bs just don't warrant discussing

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    Perhaps we plan a revolutionary 0 10 0 formation?......could surprise a few!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Trialist at CB suggests we know we need defenders and apparently we been offered Leon Barnett

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Ramsey told www.qpr.co.uk: "It was a good game, a worthwhile exercise, against a decent Dundee United side.

"Winning games is healthy, even at this stage of pre-season, but what's more important is coming through the games unscathed, which we've done again tonight."

Ramsey added: "I thought we did well in spells but there were other aspects of our game that we clearly need to work on.

"The desire and mentality of this group of players is unquestionable. The attitude within the group is excellent and you can see how hard the players work for each other.

"I'm pleased standing here with two and a half weeks to go, but I know there's far more to come."

Ramsey took the opportunity to hand nine of his starting XI the full 90 minutes, with trialist Chris Scorch (78) and Charlie Austin (89) the only two players replaced.

He added: "It was important we got some extended game time into the majority of the lads tonight.

"We'll do the same again with some of the other lads on Sunday (against Newport County) and then we'll nearly be there with just one more game before Charlton."

With two and a half weeks to go until the start of the season, the R's gaffer is eyeing further recruitments.

"We need to add to the squad still and we're working hard to do so," he said.

"Les (Ferdinand) and the Board know what we require and they're in constant dialogue to try and get some deals over the line."

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...pQaMTYAwZS2.99

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Pr*ck
    You only ever come on here to have a focking moan, spouting your usual b0ll0cks!... Les has already come out and said they're fully aware they need improving at the back and are trying to sort it..... like I said, night night!

Leave a comment:

• Kirill
    replied
    Pr*ck
    Why are nerves so frayed now? Still time to sign a few defenders.

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Go back to sleep FFS!!
    Pr*ck

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    We do need defenders though haha

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Go back to sleep FFS!!

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    started a topic Not another midfielder FFS

Not another midfielder FFS

Ramsey has confirmed he is hoping to sign Adlene Guedioura from C Palace don't these f*cking clowns realise we need defenders.
Working...
X