Callum Chettle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    This is the level for QPR to shop at now. Leagues 1&2 plus non league. Promotion challenge my ####.
    No ex Champions league winner, no care

Comment

Chettle has been announced in the u21 squad travelling to Italy as a trialist
      Last edited by JOYCEY; 11-07-2015, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          This is the level for QPR to shop at now. Leagues 1&2 plus non league. Promotion challenge my ####.
          Only promotion we will be challenging for is promotion from league one after our youth team coach get us relegated this year.

Some muppets on here will have you believe everything is all gravy, I am looking forward to a full apology from those individuals when the envitable happens.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Think the transfer business has only just begun. We're getting back ups and youngsters. Nothing big name will happen until we know more about Fer Austin and Phillips.
            Nothing big name will happen full stop, we have a youth team coach as manager ffs and clearly can't attract decent players hence why we are shopping in league 1 and non league

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
              Nothing big name will happen full stop, we have a youth team coach as manager ffs and clearly can't attract decent players hence why we are shopping in league 1 and non league
              Think that's down to having a greatly reduced transfer budget and wage bill, not because of the manager, QprQpr - as has been widely reported over the last few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Think that's down to having a greatly reduced transfer budget and wage bill, not because of the manager, QprQpr - as has been widely reported over the last few months.
                Hypothetically speaking if none of the above was true and we had money to spend, you think we could attract the players?

Sorry but I doubt it

Comment

Only promotion we will be challenging for is promotion from league one after our youth team coach get us relegated this year.

Some muppets on here will have you believe everything is all gravy, I am looking forward to a full apology from those individuals when the envitable happens.
                  Will you be dishing out the same apology to us "muppets " if we don't get relegated next season ?

Comment

Hypothetically speaking if none of the above was true and we had money to spend, you think we could attract the players?
                    The problem with that question is it's too hypothetical, because (a) if "we had money to spend" perhaps CR wouldn't have been appointed in the first place; and (b) the reality of the situation is we do NOT "have money to spend", due to the new direction and philosophy of the club.

In direct answer to your question though: Yes I do, given the division we're in and the relative size of the club.

Comment

Village idiot appears to be on every thread

Comment

Working...
                      X