Love this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/10...fielder-call/?

This is what I like to see. Going back to our roots and picking up young talent..

Whether it works or not it's good to see we seem to be a lot more prop active in this area.

There a lot of young kids untapped and to be found in the lower leagues.

Good on your QPR, Les and Ramsey doing a blinding job.

Very optimistic about next year and although I think we will be near the top even if we settle for mid table medoricity I love we see, to be getting our club back.

Not sure we can say it's a blinding job before a ball has been kicked....

Comment

Never heard of him but all for trying to get some non-league talent.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        I think it's fair to say upto now they have done a blinding job. Everything we could of wanted is happening imo. Shipped out high earners and has beens, brought in so,e decent young prospects, plus a bit of experience and sole back to the club in mackie. Set up a excellent pre season with tough games and atm put top prices on assets which as things stands has put people off buying Charlie, ,matty and he likes of fer.p, but of the do go they go for top dolla.

On top of that we see, to have expanded our scouting network further afield. Really don't know what more we could of hoped for after the shambles of last year.

Comment

I would much rather we were spending big money on players still but clearly that hasn't worked for us due to the players we bought in. I don't want to be pissing about in the championship with young untested players that more often than not don't make it, there is nothing romantic about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            This is just 'one' of those posts.

Clearly taking the OP point out of context by replying with a pointless, slight negative reply.

Les and Chris are showing us fans their intentions by making sure they 1. Buy or scout young players or 2. Invest in some unheard of talent who could end up being a wonderkid.

Its good to see and as already said it's key to changing the ways of buying overrated superstars who dont give a toss.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
              I would much rather we were spending big money on players still but clearly that hasn't worked for us due to the players we bought in. I don't want to be pissing about in the championship with young untested players that more often than not don't make it, there is nothing romantic about that.
              That's how it's going to be for a few years mate.
              The cants that are currently "running" the club clearly cannot fathom the fact that there is middleground but they only seem to go from one extreme to the other.

I have a feeling that they intend on recouping that 50 Mil that they wiped off the debt a couple of months ago. Hence why we are currently looking at players who have experience in the forth farking tier of German football.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

blinding job being relegated bottom of prem playing terrible football not sure about that !!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/10...fielder-call/?

This is what I like to see. Going back to our roots and picking up young talent..

Whether it works or not it's good to see we seem to be a lot more prop active in this area.

There a lot of young kids untapped and to be found in the lower leagues.

Good on your QPR, Les and Ramsey doing a blinding job.

Very optimistic about next year and although I think we will be near the top even if we settle for mid table medoricity I love we see, to be getting our club back.
                  Good young winger who plays for a local pub near me. Scored one goal in 200 games.
                  I hope Ramsey pops down and takes a look soon before a rival pub signs him up.

#youngandhungry
                  #shyteashell
                  #cheapasfark
                  #rightsort
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    The cants that are currently "running" the club clearly cannot fathom the fact that there is middleground but they only seem to go from one extreme to the other.

I have a feeling that they intend on recouping that 50 Mil that they wiped off the debt a couple of months ago. Hence why we are currently looking at players who have experience in the forth farking tier of German football.
                    You know you could say the same for a lot of players? Again, I've said it before, Charlie has experience is the very low leagues of english football. Outside the club, Chris Smalling has played for a non league team and there are many other examples of non league successes in football.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      I think it's fair to say upto now they have done a blinding job. Everything we could of wanted is happening imo. Shipped out high earners and has beens, brought in so,e decent young prospects, plus a bit of experience and sole back to the club in mackie. Set up a excellent pre season with tough games and atm put top prices on assets which as things stands has put people off buying Charlie, ,matty and he likes of fer.p, but of the do go they go for top dolla.

On top of that we see, to have expanded our scouting network further afield. Really don't know what more we could of hoped for after the shambles of last year.
                      Spot on. Personally think we are going about pre-season like a proper club again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

We don't know for sure what the club plan to do in the next few weeks. No point spending money atm imp as if we keep Phillips Austin fer ect if no one meets our valuations then just no need to go mad.

If we do sell Austin, Phillips and fer I really think we will reinvest. Not heavily but substantially enough to replace the players we lose.
                        Cam see us spending 10-15 mill including the two youngsters we paid fees for and can't see to many teams in our league doing that.

I do agree we need a balance rather than going from one extreme to the other but too early to call yet mate in what they will do. Plus there just ain't no point atm until we sell our assets.

Comment

Working...
                        X