Defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defence

Les has just said we are working around the clock to bring players in. Especially concentrating on the defence area as we are lacking depth there apparently.

Really please with that just hope another striker is seriously being looked at too.

Can only imagine if they aren't actively searching for another striker they are confident Charlie could well be staying with us.

The striker is Carlton Cole. And defence we just need cover for CB area but deffo need a RB which could be Reece James?

Comment

We should have gone for Paul McShane, but maybe on too much money for us in our straitened times.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        The striker is Carlton Cole.
        Hope you are wrong , we've got our big lump, what we need is pace. Still hoping we get Andre Gray once we sell Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Les has just said we are working around the clock to bring players in. Especially concentrating on the defence area as we are lacking depth there apparently.

Really please with that just hope another striker is seriously being looked at too.

Can only imagine if they aren't actively searching for another striker they are confident Charlie could well be staying with us.
          Probably trying to sign some Sutton utd players who are no longer wanted by the club.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Would be glad to get in another CB but I would consider joining the ST surrenders' club if Carlton Cole turns up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              The striker is Carlton Cole. And defence we just need cover for CB area but deffo need a RB which could be Reece James?
              Nah Fordy we don't need cover at C/H we need a 1st choice C/H and 2 F/Bs imo M/F and up front we aren't so needy as at the back
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 09-07-2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I hope he are looking searcing for players in Norway. He can call me, no problem.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  I hope he are looking searcing for players in Norway. He can call me, no problem.
                  I knew you liked Austin Shania but Les now too?

Comment

Thats true!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X