Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to make the loans permanent?

Tom Heaton £700k??

Adel Tarrabt £2.5m + Future percentage of fee??

Ben Watson £2m??
    Jay Simpson £2m + Add ons??

Do you think any of the four want to stay permanently?

I reckon Ben Watson and Jay Simpson could be tempted, i think Heaton wants first team footie and would only stay if was promised first team footie within 1 season, but Cerny will probs be in the sticks for another 2-3 seasons.

Tarrabt will go to spain or italy?

Anyone think that accurate?

ye i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post
      Tom Heaton £700k??

Adel Tarrabt £2.5m + Future percentage of fee??

Ben Watson £2m??
      Jay Simpson £2m + Add ons??

Do you think any of the four want to stay permanently?

I reckon Ben Watson and Jay Simpson could be tempted, i think Heaton wants first team footie and would only stay if was promised first team footie within 1 season, but Cerny will probs be in the sticks for another 2-3 seasons.

Tarrabt will go to spain or italy?

Anyone think that accurate?
      i think Watson will be the only one we will want to sign,but agree with£2 million.

Comment

You think we can get better than simpson?? i really rate his attitude,commitment and spins defenders really well, i think his going to score alot of goals if we keep this settled team

Comment

agree about simpson, thinks he needs a target man alongside him though....

Comment

exactly vine is geting better but a big man would go down nicely? But who would you recommend? Harewood would of been good

Comment

some like kamara, king or even iwelumo

Comment

Would love to have Watson, Simpson and Taarabt "on board", not sure about Heaton. Let“s begin with the sale of Fitz Hall and Agyemang, and spend the money in on Ben Watson. No 2 should be Simpson. Taarabt could be worth waiting for til the end of the season, cause I believe his valuation will be lower then - especially as Spurs are in for a good season.

Comment

taarabts contract runs out at the end of the season by the way...

Comment

he will go abroad then, talking about contracts, isint buzacky contract up at end of season? Simpson and watson are key

Comment

Working...
                    X