Will keane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Who's the fella wearing the number 40 in front of our worst that season??
    Modibo Maiga aka Bobo the Clown.

I agree Keane was absolute pony, but I will still argue Maiga was worse.

Yes, he scored a goal for us v Burnley, but he didn't even know about it, the ball hit his knee 1 yard out Keane was highly rated as a Utd youth but he done his ACL (I believe) and it appears to have totally ruined him. You could see his movement etc he did have half a brain on him but he was just too weak & quite simply not good enough. Bobo on the other hand, well he was just utter clueless To this day I am adament he has done an Ali Dia and is actually an accountant or something who has somehow blagged his way into football and is yet to be sussed out. He looked baffled whenever the game was going on and had no idea where to run. Still remember vividly how to rounded the keeper at Charlton away and just ran the ball off the pitch

Saying all of that, it is like debating whether Smegma is worse than Genital Warts.... Both players were god awful!
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 09-07-2015, 08:20 AM.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

QPR Voodoo, will probably go on to do well at PNE.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Still remember vividly how to rounded the keeper at Charlton away and just ran the ball off the pitch
        Maiga was poor and that was farcical but Will Keane was absolutely clueless

Comment

Just gonna point out that as bad as Maiga was for us, and he was awful, he did get 9 goals last season for FC Metz in Ligue 1 who were relegated if I'm not mistaken.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
            I see your Keane and Priskin and raise you Pellicori
            I see your Pellicori and raise you Brett Angell!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
              I think you've got the winner in the "Worst QPR Striker Top Trumps" here!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                Dominic Iorfa

Comment

Dave McEwen anybody!

Comment

If he gets to double figures ill ####off in the pne clubshop

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                      If he gets to double figures ill ####off in the pne clubshop
                      Over Ted's cat?

Comment

Cack. Total cack...

Comment

Will Keane is the worst striker I think I've ever seen at QPR in all my 54 years and believe me I've seen some utter dog shite.

Comment

keane was useless , he never looked like scoring . we've had some rubbish up front over the years

Comment

Working...
                            X