So if.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if.....

rumours are true and we have slapped at 10 mill price tag on Phillips to warn of suitors doesn't this register with people that we mean business next year.
    I look at this and see the club want to keep him and will only sell if we get offered silly money for him.

People really underestimating our ambition atm.

Green/MCCarthy - 2 of the best keepers in the league
    Ned/ caulker - 2 of the best CBs in the league
    Phillips - best winger in the league
    Yun - not the best lb but personally think he'd be in the top 5 or 6.
    Faurlin - if fit easily one of the best midfielders in the league.

Defensively we are solid at this level. Can't see us letting many goals in. Keep Phillips and add a top quality striker and I really think we will be contending for the automatics.

Just don't see many teams with a better defensive unit than ours and if we add 1 or two more players up top who know how to put the ball in the net we are a force in this league.

The championship is a much faster league than before. I still think our defense needs tightening, we need a couple of Right Backs and another strong Centre Back. I think Yun will excel at left back in the championship.

Comment

One right back , Harriman has to be given a chance, one maybe two CB's one LB, another RW and one striker as CA will stay until Xmas.

The MF is our strongest area, Diakite, Fraulin, Sandro,Henry, Fer, Mas, Doughty,and Sutherland.

We are also quite strong out wide, Gladwin? Hoillett, Phillips, young players like The young Aussie, Manning, Makie can also play out there.

I think defence is the least stocked, injuries to Any of the CB's and its trouble, and please, Traore noooooo!
      Last edited by californiahoop; 08-07-2015, 11:13 AM.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

well

well i imagine we will be favoutites one again because of the fantastc wealth inside the club
        without doubt our directors will give us 50 million to spend on new players and our squad is already full of brilliant tallent
        we will without doubt win this division by twelve clear points
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

well said Maids, I'm with you and think we will have a decent season
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            One right back , Harriman has to be given a chance, one maybe two CB's one LB, another RW and one striker as CA will stay until Xmas.

The MF is our strongest area, Diakite, Fraulin, Sandro,Henry, Fer, Mas, Doughty,and Sutherland.

We are also quite strong out wide, Gladwin? Hoillett, Phillips, young players like The young Aussie, Manning, Makie can also play out there.

I think defence is the least stocked, injuries to Any of the CB's and its trouble, and please, Traore noooooo!
            one name and you farked your post up big time H O I L E T

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              one name and you farked your post up big time H O I L E T
              At that level he MUST produce something, with a more attack minded formation, surely????
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Once we sort out our inability to win away we'll be ok

Comment

At that level he MUST produce something, with a more attack minded formation, surely????
                  Been at this level before and hardly pulled up any trees.

Last time we went down I remember genuinely thinking Hoilett would be superb in the Championship, thought he would run teams ragged but he was pretty average tbh.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    He'd struggle to pull up matchsticks !

Comment

Not a big fan of Onuoha myself, but given a run of games at CB he might be ok. I really would like a good ball playing CB added to the squad, because i feel both Nedum and Steve are not confident enough when in possesion and far too often makes the wrong decision.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Last time we went down I remember genuinely thinking Hoilett would be superb in the Championship, thought he would run teams ragged but he was pretty average tbh.
                        Not defending him, but the team was very defensive, we sat very deep, and as a very observant poster on here pointed out, Hoilet isn't as quick as we thing, over a few yards, yes, but a long sprint, nope.

Hopefully we will be more adventurous and we might see the Blackburn Hoilett, now that was some player!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Are you sure ???

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                            Not a big fan of Onuoha myself, but given a run of games at CB he might be ok. I really would like a good ball playing CB added to the squad, because i feel both Nedum and Steve are not confident enough when in possesion and far too often makes the wrong decision.
                            It's time he stepped to the plate!
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Theres not much we can do about hoilett unless someone buys him. Hopefully this new regime will be a better influence on him and we start to see something from him. Will do as a squad player until he improves or someone buys him

Comment

Working...
                              X