holidays and will you check this site/or taking in any games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holidays and will you check this site/or taking in any games

Holiday season is here, where's everyone going and will you still visit this site daily? I'm in South of France typing this at the poolside and it's 32 degrees already, just tried phoning box office and was cursing automated message then realised it's not 10am in UK yet!

I'm taking in monaco v dynamo Moscow on Friday night, only 8 euros! I'm 7 hours from our games in Italy so won't be going, pity don't play monaco at their stadium as it's only 45 min away

I'll be checking this site but doubt i'll be able to catch any decent games in Gran Canaria.

Comment

Off to San Francisco in August! Will be checking the site and will probably head to a San Jose Earthquakes game like I usually do. There's the attraction of a brand new stadium this year too!
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
        Off to San Francisco in August! Will be checking the site and will probably head to a San Jose Earthquakes game like I usually do. There's the attraction of a brand new stadium this year too!
        How long did it take them to build it?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
        X