Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Was wondering when you'd pop up Hits
    It was brewing mate. I was a mug to think we would sign the likes of gray and ravel. Clearly we will be fighting a relegation battle again this year year. Well, that's my opinion anyway.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      It was brewing mate. I was a mug to think we would sign the likes of gray and ravel. Clearly we will be fighting a relegation battle again this year year. Well, that's my opinion anyway.
      Not over yet pal. I reckon they are looking to offload a couple (for the right price) before going in for them again. Well, probably not Ravel now.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Not over yet pal. I reckon they are looking to offload a couple (for the right price) before going in for them again. Well, probably not Ravel now.
        I really hope your right mate.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

On the plus side, we might see some fight in Traore as he attempts to secure his place on the treatment table

Comment

His injury record is ten times worse than Faurlins and he's been dining out on one free kick he smashed in about 400 years ago. Sniffing round likes of him and Morrison makes me think there's still a major flaw in our recruitment policy and our tendency to sign players of questionable physical/mental fortitude has not been totally eradicated.

Comment

Working...
            X