Karl Henry signs one year extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Love Tory Kelvin but attacking wise he's as useful as a nun in a brothel......
    That's not his job though, to be fair.
    Although that cracker against Bolton surprised every f0cker lol
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Have you already forgotten this, 77?:

...or this:

Young fickle football fans of today, I don't know

Comment

Agreed. But holding the line and "softening up" the opposing midfield - he's like a nice cold beer on a hot day.

Which is odd - because he's a really nice bloke. Wouldn't harm a fly off the pitch. Intelligent chap too.

Comment

Really wasn't knocking him, fellas. Like the guy. And remember those two rockets. Good to see the one against Bolton again. And his modest celebration. He'd certainly panic, however, if faced with a tap in, methinks.

Comment

Solid player, your typical unsung hero who contributes a lot more than some fans notice. Good news but I do hope his wages are reasonable.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

very good news , ( i cant believe everyone is agreeing too , it has to be a wrtrbs first )
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Agree, but that's like knocking Messi for his defending... Not his job.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Agree, but that's like knocking Messi for his defending... Not his job.
                  I've noticed that little fcker not tracking his runners as it goes!

As for Karl, if we're playing this 4 3 3 that has been mentioned, he will be an important player for us next season.

Comment

Working...
                  X