No announcement yet.

12 mill Leicester Bid rejected for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would imagine any club In the prem and you would be happy, that's just how it is now days
    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

To the people saying they think he will or should stay if its not a big prem club who meet the valuation... if he wants to go to the euros with england next summer, he needs to be in the prem! This is also a huge factor imo

Comment

Originally posted by QPRob View Post
        To the people saying they think he will or should stay if its not a big prem club who meet the valuation... if he wants to go to the euros with england next summer, he needs to be in the prem! This is also a huge factor imo
        A huge factor for him, but not for us.

Well done to the club for sticking to our guns on this. It is inevitable that clubs will try to knock us down as we have behaved like mugs in the past. It will take some time for them to realize that this time they are going to have to pay a fair price for one of our players.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Saw Leicester fans saying they should come back and offer David Nugent on top. Might be handy in the Championship but I'm not a huge fan of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            Saw Leicester fans saying they should come back and offer David Nugent on top. Might be handy in the Championship but I'm not a huge fan of his.
            Nah fark him. Wouldn't make up more than £1m in the deal to me, so £14m plus him and maybe, anything less and no thanks.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              He's rubbish.

15m for Austin or 17m and Nugent.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                He's rubbish.

15m for Austin or 17m and Nugent.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRob View Post
                  Think we have to have a reality check re Charlie & England! He only got called up to the last squad because of injuries & U21 euros, even then altnough he made the bench he got no game time. England, like the majority of prem teams play one up top. Charlie imo after watching him last 2 seasons does not suit that role, thats why im still convinced he will be with us next season, the signing of Polter will show him we as a club have recognised that and have provided a strike partner which he needs to bring out the best in his game.

Comment

Working...
                  X